Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Thousand Appologies!

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
To anyone on the Yester who I took my blade to, I humbly beg your apology! You must understand, I was in the Southern Wilds, laboring at my hidden base. One moment I was prying riches from the living rock and musing on wine and woman and the next moment the world was all A-Kilter. I knew not if I'd been stuck a sound blow or been subjected to some foul spell.

Then a bearded man was directly in my face and I was certain that bandits had gotten the best of me. My blade was out in an instant, and I struck several telling blows to those around me, driving the bearded man back and breaking free of the press.

But to my dismay I was no longer in the confines of my mine, but in a vast domed arena. Despite having no idea of what was occurring, I stopped swinging, luckily before my steel took life. I was later to learn that I'd been spirited away, like the others to that place to watch men die in The Grand Tournament.

I hope that any who felt the sting of my blade will not hold a lasting grudge.