Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9] Tournament at Eberbau

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Arik Harrowsmark Payne (Edit for Cap: This character is at high risk, are you allowing a jouster to wear leather?)
if you're wearing leather during a joust you have a 99.9% higher chance of dying

wear armour homie

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
if you wear leather and the other jouster misses your shield you will actually die

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
if you wear leather and the other jouster misses your shield you will actually die
Me and Paint talked. Essentially, I -fully- consent to the 99.9% chance of the bastards death.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I wish you guys a lot of fun! Unforeseen circumstances made me unable to join :(

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Lord Orvar Walanescu has won the joust. In second place is Sir Maceo de Courtnay, and in third Kaiser Peter the First.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Thanks to everyone for attending! Please give feedback on the prospect of a 2-day tourney with a fairgrounds where merchants can sell IC and OOC items, a small booth for serving alcohol, and the joust and melee on two separate days so there's more time for social RP.

Final results:

Joust -

Melee -
1. Squire Ademar de Courtnay
2. Lord Orvar Walanescu
3. Lord Inquisitor Alexander Harrister
4. Sir Vesryn
5. Lord Maceo de Courtnay
6. Ronn Holztorc
7. Sergeant Peter Longtree

Last edited:

parto

Lord of Altera
Two day idea sounds grand. Splitting it up and adding a social aspect sound like a wonderful idea. I enjoyed spectating, but after a while it seemed to drag on. I also had to leave before the melee began. If it was split over two days, with a bit of extra diversion thrown in it would solve those two complaints. It would take a good event and make it an amazing one