Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9] Tournament at Eberbau

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

King Peter has been named Kaiser, and a new country has formed with the union of Cottonmour and Kincaid. To celebrate these momentous occasions, the Kaiser is hosting a public tournament for every man or woman who wishes to test their skill at arms.

Classification: Moderate [violent for peace-disturbers], Public
Where: Die Eberbau
Whom: Anyone who wishes for a bit of sport.
Hosts: King Peter, @Cap
When: 3:00 PM EST

Events
A Joust
Knights and cavalrymen will ride to test their skill with a lance. The winner shall receive 2500 radiants and a request of the King, as long as it is within limit. Horses will not be provided. [OOC - If you have an IC horse but no OOC one, we will lend you a spare. Jousting is roll based]

A Melee
Soldiers shall test their sword arms in a melee to the last man. The winner shall receive 1500 radiants, and a painted shield. Any man who kills another during the fights, be it by accident or with purpose, forfeits his prize if he is the victor. [OOC - Please avoid killing other characters if you can]

Note - The joust and the melee will not kill any characters intentionally, but tragic accidents might seriously injure you! Make sure you and your character know what you're getting into, even in the mock-combat of a melee, and understand that entering the violent sports is consent to IC injury and death!

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Fair enough :p
Your system's quite nice, but we usually get up to like 16 entrants and there's the feast and melee and stuff too - very time consuming! I don't particularly like how RNG based the jousting portion is, but it saves a lot of time off of an already long event.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Ah.

Character is a smol elf he won't do much to someone. Might do the joust though. c:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Ah.

Character is a smol elf he won't do much to someone. Might do the joust though. c:
wth is smol. speak english to me

paint and rygan built the jousting area and i spruced it up with some scenery and finished the interiors + bit where the horses run

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover

paint and rygan built the jousting area and i spruced it up with some scenery and finished the interiors + bit where the horses run
he's small

and that looks beautiful

Tohm

Lord of Altera
"smol" is an internet colloquialism for the more common word in the english language, "small" (\ˈsmȯl\), meaning little in size. For more information on the word "smol", see this article.

If you wish for aid with any more colloquialisms, acronyms, or slang, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help you with the definition.