Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Laws Decreed

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices are seen posted in Storms Landing where advertisements and announcements would usually be observed

──────────────────────────────────────
──The Council Of Five - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing

With the sudden rise of corruption and demonic activity, there will be new laws implemented in accordance to Storms Landing's Laws & Punishments.

[Grand Crimes]
Demonic Summoning:
Performing a ritual intended for calling forth a Demon.
Corruption: Spreading physical and spiritual corruption upon the land.
Consensual Possession: Knowingly allowing oneself or others to become possessed for personal reasons.
Enforced Possession: Forcing a possession upon another against their will or through coercion.

[Sanctioned Actions]
Extrication:
Performing an exorcism on a possessed individual should they be deemed a threat to themselves and/or others, this extends to stopping corruption and acts to spread it. Those possessed that hold a position of authority in Storms Landing will be offered a limited time to receive an exorcism before being removed of all titles if they are deemed to be stalling or refusing outright. A Blessed will be provided to perform the service.
⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

Raelur Fen’shal
Bennett Varyn
Valerie Gerhard
Eren Smith
Storm Arcturus

──────────────────────────────────────

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Per a council statement today - "Sanctioned Actions" are still considered vigilantism.

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Per a council statement today - "Sanctioned Actions" are still considered vigilantism.
Apologies in regards to this - In the chaos of it all I misunderstood the question you asked and uh.. may have given the wrong answer.
Entirely my bad - this updated law stands. apologies.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Apologies in regards to this - In the chaos of it all I misunderstood the question you asked and uh.. may have given the wrong answer.
per IC of it, som's statement is a valid public opinion to be held

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
As there is no clarification from the post, the law does not appear retroactive

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I appreciate the OOC clarification! I'm also okay if the IC misunderstanding stands :)