Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nerissa Oceana's Profile

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, so here we go.. I'll also be doing a story of my travels like everyone else

Name: Nerissa Oceana(Mothers) (Pottle-Fathers)

Nickname/Alias:Nerissa
Race: Melf, Half mermaid, half elf
Height: 3 feet 4 inches
Weight:27 Kilos, 59 LB, 4.5 Stone
Hair: An Orange-Brown, more Orange, the back tied in a fold by ribbons usually, with the straggling rest down her back. On the left side of her face she always has some sort of plant, whether it be a flower or a fish-eating venomous plant.
Eyes: A light, but almost pale Lime-Green
Skin:pale, but slightly tan from staying on rocks or swimming on the surface of an ocean, racing dolphins or from being chased by whales. All the time in the water must have made her hard to tan.
Identifying Marks: On her lower left back, there is a scar as Shadowsmalls brought down a portcullis on her, before fighting and defeating her father, Ploot Pottle.
She has a tail. A bright red one. With a pink-white flipper. Of scales.

Appearance: When you first see her, you would think "Mermaid". Well, you're right. I am basically a mermaid, with a few elvish features. My ears are extremely pointed, with the facial features; A cut jaw,boned shape, almost no loose skin, the cheeks sunken in a bit, and the area around the eyes shaped close to the skull. Otherwise, fairly plump and cute. Almost always am I crouching, or staying low, as the land-world seems so big to me. Only when I am near the ones I love, or in a place I like, such as in the open ocean, on a rock in the middle of a lake, or a cove, then I can truly relax. Stretched out, eating what I want at leisure, and having fun.
Strengths: Her sense of direction. She rarely ever get's lost, and if she does, she can waddle or swim back to a known location fast.
Cooking skills. However, not the best, not as good as Alaila, but she can whip up some nice seafood with oddly picked herbs and seasonings, but tasteful.
Farming. She just LOVES to poke some seeds, till some dirt, splash water, and seeing life bloom.
Weaknesses and fears: Big things. It scares her how she can feel so small and helpless, especially as a child.
Questions. If she were to ask a question, she would shiver, bottom lip quivering, preparing for a harsh strike to her, and then pain. The outcome of things with other people terrifies her.
Non-Mermaids. She finds them curious and scary. Why are they different from her? But, if they're different, that must mean they can hurt her.
Turtles. They always snap at her when she's swimming, looking for coral or algae.
No! My algae!
Religion and cults: She admires her heritage, mermaids and mermen, stories of a kingdom underwater, told by her parents. She also likes Laets, as he is the God of the Seas.
Profession: Collecting plants and meats, for food, but farming different things when she's bored. No such job or thing she has to do.

I will make a backstory, and I have it all in my mind already, I am just too tired/lazy at the moment ^_^

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Chapter 1 - Catching up.

I used to live in Darkwood with my mommy and daddy. I would snuggle up in between them two, and in the morning after some coral bits or apples, daddy would "Go outside and work", he says. Mommy would go to the ocean and do something. Maybe find more food or visit friends. I would crawl around town, watching the other 'Humans', until I get caught and sent back inside.
Life was okay. I was never hungry, wasn't boring, and not too lonely, especially with daddy's cat friend. She comes over almost every day. I call her meows, but daddy says 'Yazo'. It was great.
Until mommy left. Daddy said she went to talk to HER daddy, but I didn't think so. Why was she gone so long? Something must have went wrong... Meows stopped coming over, and daddy started coming home late, until he didn't come home at all.. (Will finish in an hour, Itzza want's me to come over)