Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need a Mortal Enemy

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I know this is a Strange request, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my rp's Mortal Enemy? I'll try to organize a great event to cause the rivalry, but first I kinda need someone who will happily be an enemy. I'll Add more details Later...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well the true reason behind al this is, I'm a pretty good person irl, so its kinda hard for me to rp as a bad guy, and I think having someone for my character to hate and plot against would bring out the character more and really help me put more depth to my character.

Um, info about my character would be, it's a shapeshifter, and its born to hunt prey. It can put some of its own essence into another being to influence or control it. But it really counts on the element of surprise and a quick kill, its certainly not the best fighter in Altera, also its used to hunting prey, not the entire pack, if it encounters an entire group of enemies, well lets just say it better run for all its worth.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I can maybe be up for this.. My character has no enemies :D
But first.. What does your character dislike?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Remember you can have entire Houses as your enemies, rivalry between houses (even with both sets "good" people) is something that could be a HUGE amount of fun :)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
The color yellow, ignorance, griefers, and those who doubt him. It also really hates being around people, and... god its hard to find dislikes, I'm a really good person, its hard to find hates xD

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Weeell the doubt thingy is good.. My character really doubts and dislikes people who thinks they are sooo powerful :p Maybe it will help that you thought you where more powerful than my character?
Cause my character is very young (Many calls her young one/child) But very smart :D
So you could maybe think that would be arogant, because i know some things.. While most wont do in that age

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Remember you can have entire Houses as your enemies, rivalry between houses (even with both sets "good" people) is something that could be a HUGE amount of fun :)
Naw its ok, I'm not looking for entire houses of enemies, I just need a mortal enemy or two. I don't want to be loathed by the world you know.. I just want a couple people to face off with, have a rivalry or enemy with, not be hunted wherever I go.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Weeell the doubt thingy is good.. My character really doubts and dislikes people who thinks they are sooo powerful :p Maybe it will help that you thought you where more powerful than my character?
Cause my character is very young (Many calls her young one/child) But very smart :D
So you could maybe think that would be arogant, because i know some things.. While most wont do in that age
lol bettemus!
"Get outta here kid! Don't you have anything better to do than annoy and doubt someone like me?"

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Btw! If you say something like: Get out here child! It's not safe.
It would be fun.. cause my character is veeeery stubborn

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Ok, happily, like I said, my character hates ignorance, and would probably mistake your stubbornness for ignorence.
He also assumes that little children are mostly dumb, and probably shouldn't be judging, so this will be kinda funny.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Wyvern, become your character. Think like he would think. Act like he would act. Only then you'll find out how he would see the world around himself and know what he likes and dislikes.
I don't mean you must become an a-hole in real life. You must think as your character whilst RP'ing. A good example is how I notice that I actually become a little feminine while playing as Rosa. ;)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I know, but its the reverse, I'm good in real life, and I need alot of help being bad. XD
Fortunately, I'm a tad bit corrupt, and trust me, I've been through a lot, and I'm sure there's an entire ocean of hate that can be released from me, I just need someone for my character to channel that rivalry and destruction against.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Don't get me wrong, my person is bad, but he's not strictly evil. He's not like shadowmalls or Queen Grief, but he certainly not good. He does some good things but they're mostly to ensure possible fortune in the long run.
So when I say I'm looking for a mortal enemy, its not just against good people, I will fight you all!
I consider myself a decent RPer but its really difficult to become the balance of Good and Evil that I imagine in him.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Wyvern, I thought I was your mortal enemy. I did knock you out and put you in jail for insulting my race. XXXXD