Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My RP Character

EtriusZ

Villager
Hello fellow Alterians

I'm Etrius Zweil. I haven't drawn in a while, and I haven't colored a picture in a even longer while. I hope to post more pictures I've drawn of my RP character. Maybe even some with your characters too. My only problem is I feel most creative when everyone is asleep, so I don't know if I'll finish more anytime soon (I finished this drawing at two in the morning). Anyway here it is!
1227120217 (2).jpg

EtriusZ

Villager
Thanks guys...I can only draw people thought...I can't even make a decent looking rock haha, and I like drawing the faces and hair the most everything else makes me nervous because if I mess it up it could potentially ruin the picture.

EtriusZ

Villager
Here's another drawing I made recently...sorry about the crease in the paper....it wouldn't go away. Anyway I based this off of a argument/discussion Zelos and Etrius had, and excuse the ear....I didn't realize how small it was until i uploaded it xD.0109132255.jpg

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Weell! I just want a drawing of Katherina my character. My avatar is her face, saying pretty much everything :p You can decide weither she's gonna wear a dress, or pants and shirt. When you choose one, I'll show you what she looks like.

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
Good cursive by the way... My last-name used to be Jordan. It was always fun to write. Can't believe they stopped teaching cursive in schools. It's on the SAT for crying out loud. (on the back and not for credit, but still.)
Oh, and how's the new house coming?

EtriusZ

Villager
Weell! I just want a drawing of Katherina my character. My avatar is her face, saying pretty much everything :p You can decide weither she's gonna wear a dress, or pants and shirt. When you choose one, I'll show you what she looks like.
Anything you want her to be doing, shirt and pants will be fine.....and the house is going fine. I did cursive for like one day in 5th grade and never had it since, so I'm kinda self taught.

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
Cool! Poor future generations who will think cursive a different language... Hmm, trolling possibilities. :p