Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrRabbit777 Whitelist Application [Pending-Karasu1996]

Jay Webb

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
MrRabbit777
2. Your real name:
James Webb
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
UK
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, and I agree to the terms and conditions
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
I like roleplay but only if it helps me.
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
I have a little bit i have played on Runescape and World of Warcraft.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm James and I'm a pretty dedicated Minecrafter. I have been playing Minecraft for about 3-4 months now and on all the servers I've played on there has only a few I really like and yours is one of them. This server sounds like it's community is great, and that's what I really like. Playing games online with fun people, and just let your imagination go wild.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any pictures of any creations I've made because I've only had this pc a few days.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I did help my mate with this little glass cave.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

Attachments

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.

other than that its great!