Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mortar86- Application [Approved - epik]

Mortar86

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Mortar86

2. How old are you? 18

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? U.S.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, already read them!

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
The cool breeze whistles past my ear. I run through my mind the combination. The guard on the left's throat, arrow to the man behind the counter, and then target. I say to myself, "You've done it a hundred times, just get in and get out. Nothing to it." Back against the wall I wait, in the darkness of the alley, for the right moment.
I never had a childhood, always being trained to "carry on the legacy". My father was in the Brotherhood, but I never wanted to be bound by tradition like those naive petty thieves. All they cared about was the money. They would rob some lonely banker then get drunk off the mead they would buy. What a life huh? I knew I was better than that. I had a special talent. I am not like most people, I can feel you. Not just your presence, but your whole being. I know your next move, and I know why you'll do it.My father never took me serious; I bet he's still laughing at me.. from six feet under. I never said I did it, but I never said I didn't.
I can smell the guard's breath, he's drunk. He's not going to be much of a challenge. Well, I never get any fun anymore do I? The guard turns around.. I slowly walk into the room, fully cloaked and without haste. First unnoticed I throw a knife at the Guard's throat. Then with the swiftness of an archer I place a arrow dead center in the other man's chest (I've been practicing.) The target by now is huddling like a baby in the corner, he knows why I'm there. He pleads... they all do. I don't say a word, pick him off his feet and lay my blade directly in his heart. I walk out as I came, right out the front door. Unnoticed and silent.. just the way I like it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I guess I'd start off by saying my first name is Austin. I am currently a senior in High School, and I am working to get into a college. But, when I do I hope to become an Aerospace Engineer. I am actually a pilot, and I have been interested in flight my whole life. I am a cadet (not specifying which branch) for a military auxiliary, and I extensive leadership experience, along with working in emergency situations. I have developed an administrative sense in myself because of the work I do in the cadet corps (again personal so I won't get into it) as an administrative officer. I may come off as a very serious person, but I do know how to have a good time and I know how to have fun, so don't fret! I am a very through person and I like brain boggling theories and ideas. I watch VSauce on YouTube a lot and I love Numberphile. The calculus student in me screams "geek!" every time I watch their videos. I am a big Lord of the Rings fan, I actually wrote about it in my college essays! I also happen to be a big Doctor Who? fan, and I feel like no-one else in the U.S. ever watches it! Well, that's a little bit about me and what I'm like, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well, I'm actually not sure how to document it, but I have built many Nordic and I have designed a throne room my friend's MC server. I used some of JambizBoy's ideas from Youtube and had a large viking ship with it (but that didn't turn out as planned!). Outside of MC, I am great with photo editor, but I only use it to make things for my mom (she's a scrap-booker). A little geeky, but I have invented a closed circuit, self sustaining aquatic habitat in school, and I designed the aquarium part to be like Atlantis.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I really want to experiences actual hardcore roleplay and the lore of this server really makes me wonder all the different kinds of RP I could partake in. I love to do RP!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I never got why anyone would use them. They take all the fun outta coming across diamond after hours of digging.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I actually used Google because I wanted to find a hardcore RPG.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes!

Mortar86

Villager
Another Character...
Since the beginning life had belonged to a life force, one that drives creation, one that makes the stars shine. From the times of chaos and death, the wise priest Dur'kirm has hid in the far north, frozen in fear and waiting for the right time to emerge. He studies the scrolls of time has grown in his understanding of the eternal powers. His training is not complete, his exile has made him hard and cold. He plans to study all religions in hope of becoming enlightened and wise. His specialty is in chemistry and the physical world. He works to gain insight into magical and spiritual powers and to study the chemical nature of the world.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Can't believe I'm lucky enough to accept you.

Accepted! Welcome to Altera!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.