Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Missed Connection: Voice in My Head

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
A poster is hung up in the Landing with a few copies distributed to Eldpoint and Mockingbay.

“I seek the identity of the one who gave me a warning two eves ago. You spoke of someone being in danger, and I gave a curt reply. You never gave your identity, much to my chagrin. I need more information. Please contact me. If you know who you are, you know who I am.”

The_VALKYRIE

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
I'ma be honest this is the BEST reaction I've ever had to
Divine: Universal
The caster is able to send a message to another through divine means. It can travel any distance and be heard moments after the spell is cast, but it must be on the mortal planes and will similarly only work on mortal beings. The caster must know vaguely the person they are communicating with, be it their name, face, or alias. It works on who it is intended for, unable to be accidentally sent to another. This is a universal language, heard and understood by each as clearly as their native tongue. Should it be used on the dead, they hear only silence.

*A copy of the above poster is sent to the Rangers hall with a few short notes on the back and a big box of Ginger tumric tea, Enough for a group of 16. 'T&B' A stylized Pine tree '⥉' a simple Iris in a circle and a name, Valtae Menguar*

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Ink is written atop ink atop ink, as a scrap paper of outdated accountwork is written with fresh messaging and pinned to a storm's poster.

[!]
Definitely me.
That's how neither magic nor internal subconscious drivel works, nutter. Doesn't just magic your address to my mind.
I'll take payment in courier or person, if you're feeling charitable to your savior.

~Skala Blackwell. Look for the caravan with my name on it.​

Last edited: