Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-Michcat has drawing-

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Valcust would not stop hounding me to post this drawing I did of Eminu- My character- and when I agreed, I got looped into offering commisions of peoples characters.

Price ranges from free -> donations, which are super appreciated and will go to making a village for Nakam and the allies of theirs.

Request your character through replying to this thread, and I'll most definitely let you know when I come around to drawing it.

-The Request Skeleton has arrived!
---IGN:
---Characters Name:
---Race:
---Detailed Appearence:
---Personality:
---Notes/Unique features:

*All I have:

~Eminu in her newest garb~
EminuDrawing2.png

~Kaziim- For Wrayh
Kaziim1.png

~It's so lonely without a picture.

~Don't worry, I'm here for you!

*Looking forward to draw for you guys!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
*runs through the jungle cutting branches with his machete when he stumbles across a awesome thread*
Draw me! This is awesome! I have a more aware look just so you know when your drawing me! :D

Michcat

Herpderp, okay!
Any other wee details? Is he pudgy or thinlike? Smooth or coarse fur?
Also, I have your skin, so don't worry about clothes and the like :)
(One question- Whats up with his feet? Does Kaziim wear boots? )

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Herpderp, okay!
Any other wee details? Is he pudgy or thinlike? Smooth or coarse fur?
Also, I have your skin, so don't worry about clothes and the like :)
(One question- Whats up with his feet? Does Kaziim wear boots? )
Thin
Smooth fur
Leather boots, darker than his hood.
Dark hood, (if you want to have the hood down for the drawing go for it! :D)
Also don't make him shocked or anything because he's usually just calm unless something crazy just happened, and when he is in combat he looks angry so if he's fighting something make him look angry XD

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Thin
Smooth fur
Leather boots, darker than his hood.
Dark hood, (if you want to have the hood down for the drawing go for it! :D)
Also don't make him shocked or anything because he's usually just calm unless something crazy just happened, and when he is in combat he looks angry so if he's fighting something make him look angry XD
Uhm..Wrayh?
..It doesn't seem like Kaziim is wearing any pants, so says Michcat ._.
...Does Kaziim wear pants?

Michcat

>Sajek is completed, but not going to be posted.
>Kaziim is being posted in the next minute.
>I shall work on Gibbles/Lynexa tonightlies~
> Feeshy sounds epic!!! Hit me with your references!:D

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Me feeshy has RP profile.. Clicky "Abbey's Tail" the image should help you. I also wear a silver amethyst crown. ;)

Michcat

> Gibbles, But of course!!! Working on it as we speak, but check down below for a bump in the road.
> D'aww, Wrayh, you are much too kind.

>Everyone~ I'm going to be without a computer this weekend, and will not be able to post/draw with my tablet. Apologies, I don't have anything quite ready for posting (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), but fear not! I'll be back with all the speed of sprinting on Monday!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I need your assistance >.>
I've created a character for a thingy that has NOTHING to do with altera, and is not medieval at all ._.
Lemme write a quick summary to explain things (This is for a sort of non-existant StarFox-fan fiction >.>)

Name: Kevra "Na" Mccloud
Species: Cat, Grey
Background: Formerly chosen to be the twelfth generation StarFox commander, Kevra never met expectations too well.
Her father, Xavier, followed the tradition of finding an orphan of particular interest to become the heir to the StarFox privatized army corporation.
Kevra proved herself worthy by constructing multiple intricate machines from toys, spare parts, and house hold appliances. All at age eight.
She's always seemed a bit odd, as she's never gained the ability to speak. Though during her early years of training, Kevra proved herself to be a near-expert pilot, and was able to think through issues wit relative ease and surprising speed.
Through it all, she's imagined and conversed with an imaginary friend.
It began to worry Xavier when the imaginary friend had not left by the time she was sixteen.
Unbeknownst to them both, Kevra's mind has slowly succumbed to schizophrenia.
Though her particularly intense and immersive episodes are few and far between, they seem to've worsened at a far higher rate during her first live-fire mission.
By her second mission, she had nearly crumbled under her loose hold on reality, and has since deserted her post.
Currenly, at the age of 25, Kevra has constructed a new means of communication through a full LED face mask which displaces emoticons and words depending on her mood, with the default mood being set as the classic ":3"
She is now known simply as "the mute" and is using her expert piloting skills to support herself through an underground racing circuit.
Though she is known to flaunter her sexual appeal for an upper hand at times, she has never lost her inner training and integrity, and was a pivotal soldier in the fight for recapturing the city.

Oh, and I should mention that she still does hallucinate quite a bit, and still does look to her "co-pilot" imaginary friend for actual mechanical readings, which oddly enough always seem to be accurate, even when the co-pilot seat is empty..

..So, yes, i've just come up with this character after my friend challenged me to make a "Nyan cat" StarFox character >.>
...Think you can try to draw Kevra? :3

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I would like one pweaze :3

---IGN: Please click the first achievement in my signature for the answers.
---Characters Name: Above.
---Race: Above.
---Detailed Appearence: Above.
---Personality: Above.
---Notes/Unique features: Above.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Michi, I know you, you know me... And we both know that we don't want any trouble. *pulls out a wooden club* So how 'bout you just draw me a picture... kay?
Oh, and make him playful! Don't forget it! ;)