Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Melfaron's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

Melfaron

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
Melfaron
Melfaron
Minecraft Username: Melfaron

Country & Timezone: United States || Central

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information your character would have no way of knowing in the role-play. Generally to gain something. Powergaming is when a player plays out unfair situations or senarios in order to gain the advantage or be guaranteed the outcome they want.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Names Melvyn Im 23 Used to role-play a lot but fell out of the crowed due to lack of time. Recently was able to get into DnD and it sparked my passion for RP so here I am. I work but anytime I have free time Im on my computer generally playing video games which Im pretty passionate about. I like cats and mango anything. Fruit. Candy. You name it I probably like it. If you ask me about music I WILL send you like 20 from my list. Possibly the entire thing.

Referral: retro_hagrid

{Character Section}
Character Name: Thomas Heathcliff

Race: Human || Sangrian

Appearance: 6' Brown hair and eyes Tan skin Usually wears an Olive green loose shirt with well worn pants and leather accents such as belts and straps. Has one pair of brown boots he has an attachment too and refuses to replace.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: N/A

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Clipping the buckles into place he had finally finished getting dressed. All he needed was his boots which he grabbed before rushing out of the door. The splintered wood crashed against the wall with a loud bang as Thomas entered the large room that reeked of alcohol and lost dreams. Hopping on one leg he attempting to put his boot on. He succeeded.
Piers' attention turned from his ale to the racket Thomas has made. His irritation was obvious. Though Thomas was ever oblivious as he tried putting his other boot on in the same manner as the first. Unfortunately he was not as graceful this time around and quickly found himself tipping over. Attempting to grab the nearest object to save himself from embarrassment only made the whole situation worse as he had wrapped his hand around the shirt of his Captain, Revna. Which luckily did stopped his fall, however, he was now at a forty-five degree angle with nothing keeping him from the cold floor besides the woven fabric of a shirt.
Revna gave him a pitiful sigh before ripping his grip from her shirt and leaving him to the mercy of Jax. Thomas hit the floor with a thud and a cry. Only his pride was truly harmed but that was enough. He picked himself up, dusted off the bits of debris that had lived on the tavern floor for probably a decade, and walked to the bar where he took his place amongst the others. Piers scooted his chair a few inches to the left for Revna as she took her own place between the two and rested her crossed arms on top the bar. Thomas did not waste any time reaching past Revna for Piers ale. Piers quickly snatched it up from him and curled his lip. Clearly annoyed with his crewmate.
While the two glared at each other Revna clicked her tongue as she began to speak.
"Quit that before I drink this place dry."
Thomas adjusted his seating and removed his hand from Piers ale. Who also sat back in his chair and slumped back.
"How do you think I feel. I have to deal with him for the next six months." He scoffed
"You're the one who said he had this 'big score' that'd set us up for life." Thomas mocked Piers deep scratchy voice.
"It will. And I suggested the trip. Not being your baby sitter. You're fully grown please act like it."
Revna softly hit her head with her palms
"Dear Gods will you both shut it. My heads still pounding from yestereves celebrations and your yapping sounds like two rats getting skewered." She growled "And you have to baby sit him because you insisted we needed a locksmith for this job and he was the only one who agreed."
"I still think it's a stupid plan. Sailing 'there'. But I like you guys so I'm willing to risk it." Thomas grinned.
"Yeah sure you do. Just stop being an idiot and maybe we'll get this job done, yeah?" Revna said before laying her head in her arms.
"Yes Captain!"

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.