Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marthamoo99-application [Approved - Mairin]

Martha

Settling in Altera
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
Marthamoo99
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
United States (EST)
4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yeah! :D
5) Introduce yourself!
Well I'm female, I love to draw Anime and realism (Mountains, forests, more wildlife...) . I love to read (Adventure and Action... Hehe and a hint of Romance)... I'm a little okay with writing. On minecraft I love to build structures :). In my free time I am outside on a roof. I usually draw or read... If the weather is... Like warm? I currently do not have a job yet. My name is Martha. My friends like to call me Moo... I love to play Soccer and I'm in Karate. I'm a white belt. So yeah, I wanted some way to protect my self. My favorite colors are Black, Green, Navy Blue, and violet.
6) Got any examples of your work?
http://www.enjin.com/profile/6121885/pics/detail/album_id/317524#pid=1981963
I'm not sure how to upload them, but theses are my builds. (Hahaha I found a way)
1981964.jpg1981963.jpg
1981968.jpg1981962.jpg
1981966.jpg
About your character:

Name:
Sapphire

Race:

Elf
Appearance: Long brown hair, tan skin, eyes purple. Wearing white with a quiver on her back.

The test:
BAM! I woke with a start, arms all tangled in the blankets hanging off my cot. My feet in the air making circles, putting them over my head, I managed to roll out of the tangled mess. My mind rewinds to the dream. 'He left nothing you can do. It was his choice, he didn't want you to.... Stop dreaming about that night! He's dead!' I thought to myself angrily. A tear rolled down my face. More tears followed. After awhile I wiped my tears.
I got out of bed knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep. I walked along the wooden floor trying not step on loose board. Passing a window I look upon the sky as the sparkling stars start to fade away showing the colors of the sunset. I let my mind roll around with thoughts. I started to wonder what adventuring was like. Its been forever since I went on a journey. Last time I been one was....with him. 'I don't need him there to go out!' I thought. I can go on my own.. My nagging thoughts start to go all tangled up making me fight with myself. I made up my mind quickly and raced own the stairs toward my quiver. I gently picked it up afraid to drop it. I started to run my fingers over the leather. The outline of red trailed over the rim. "C'mon baby lets get you flying" I murmured to it.
I went looking for my silk white bow made from the..... My mind stopped .. 'Is that... huh? Is that Glen's bow? I looked at the black detailed markings. I was set neatly on the broken table. "Wait! How...?" I raced outside and saw.... Saw something that made me stop. I stopped breathing. My heart quickened like a horse's hoofs running in a race from death. I looked and saw the love of my life standing... In front of me. With that stupid grin on his face. "Hey, Sap..." He smiled and said. "Miss me?"
"Miss you?!" I fell to the floor. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming! Yo.... you... You were shot by those... How? I was crying all over again. I didn't know if was from shock or.. He walked up to me. Went down on his knees, and pinched me. "Ow." I said, He laughed. See you're not dreaming. I jumped up into his arms. He froze and then slowly put his arms around me. I pulled out of his arms and ran into the woods. "C'mon lets run into the trees." I said to him. He gave me smile and then we ran into the night.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello!
Your application looks great! But here is something you should probally look at :D

1) Part 5 (introduce yourself) is supposed to be around 5 lines long ^^ So if you could at some more stuff on that it would be good... Some of the things you could add is for example; What do you do in your freetime? do you have any hobbies? Do you have a job? What do you like? And etc.

2) The test needs to have a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 1000 words ^^So if you could add some more on your story it would good :D

Everything looks well by now, so you just have to fight!

I am just a player trying to help and not a mod, so after said changes are made you would have to wait for a mod to check

Martha

Settling in Altera
Hello!
Your application looks great! But here is something you should probally look at :D

1) Part 5 (introduce yourself) is supposed to be around 5 lines long ^^ So if you could at some more stuff on that it would be good... Some of the things you could add is for example; What do you do in your freetime? do you have any hobbies? Do you have a job? What do you like? And etc.

2) The test needs to have a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 1000 words ^^So if you could add some more on your story it would good :D

Everything looks well by now, so you just have to fight!

I am just a player trying to help and not a mod, so after said changes are made you would have to wait for a mod to check
Thanks, I did some tweaking :D

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Good work! Glad your story has a happy ending instead of a cliche "everyone dies and I'm alone" one. Take a look over the links below and have fun! Welcome :)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
3) Remember! If you have been recommended by a friend, mention their minecraft username so they might receive a 1000 radiant reward :D

Martha

Settling in Altera
Good work! Glad your story has a happy ending instead of a cliche "everyone dies and I'm alone" one. Take a look over the links below and have fun! Welcome :)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
3) Remember! If you have been recommended by a friend, mention their minecraft username so they might receive a 1000 radiant reward :D