Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Kieran and Beka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
Hello everyone Me and Beka have been dating for nearly 8 months now and we agreed to have a wedding on Hollow world, All I am asking is that if anyone can help us it would be really appreciated :)

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
You'd probably want to look for a venue on the server and contact the mayor of the area and ask them.

You could also get advice from previous happy couples as to setting it up. (check in the rp events section for more info)

Congrats anyway. Hope your rp wedding goes well!

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I'd be hounded to not only attend but help out with you as you are both members of the HR Guard. I will grant you leave from the HR guard to give you time to sort this out, and of course CONGRATS! :)

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
What I need is decorations, I'm going to ask Aug to borrow the town hall for the day and I need to get Wool flowers etc

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
It's good to see how weddings are getting more attention in Altera. Me and Akari are also planning one and it would be very good for me to see what a wedding actually is.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I would love to help with the wedding. (As long as it's not on a full moon.) I have lots of flowers, and I can do announcements if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.