Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing [Manabanan]Aramis Laurent

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Aramis Tielo Laurent

Image_from_Artbreeder_1.png

<Alt of Manakaman :3 >

“Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me; I'll be in yer heart and I'll stand with ye. If ye hate me; I'll be in yer mind and it'll be hard to forget me.”

{Key Information}

Name: Aramis Laurent (Air-amis, Lur-ent)
Nicknames: 'Ravin' (Raven), Tielo, Swiftpaw
Titles: Sailor

Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: depends, who’s asking?

Race: Silver Elf
Age Appearance: 20
Voice: A mix of hugh jackman and Flynn Rider
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 160 lbs ish
Build: Mesomorphic
Hair: blackish brown
Eyes: A soft blue
Skin: Tanned
Scars | Tattoos | Marks: Scars on his back, a cut on the left side of his lip
Attire: Changes but usually in a raven like mask unless told to remove it/ keep it off

b1ee55545e6424229cc0530b5fe4bb9b.jpg

“I'd rather be known as an honest sinner than a lyin hypocrite.”

1624714137386.png

{Personal Information}
Political Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Religious standpoint: Worshipper of Visage, plans to join a cult for Visage
Personality: Sly, charming, cunning, stubborn, obedient of sorts. His Personality often reflects a Cat.
Fluffy Black Cat.png

Goals: FOIRP
Fears: Ending up completely alone and isolated

{Languages}
Elvish
Common

[Learning]
Fae
Mok’yra

“All a god really is, is a cult with a franchise.”

Family Trees: Just him
Birthplace: Eldpoint (Aethel Deira)
Hometown: Halbed
Current Residency: 'Stoltfar'

Professions: Shipwright, BM dealer

“Ain't that just the way.”

{Relations}

Family
Name​
thoughts​
Quote​
Iracebeth Laurent - Wife
A woman of desire, she held my heart on strings like some puppeteer.. She severely toyed with me for her enjoyment but I'd let her continue if she was about. But she always brought out the child within me. {Deceased}"Ye pulled my over great heights, just wish ye wouldn't have left me chokin on sea water alone"
Laetita Laurent - Mother
A raging Harlot, she did little to raise me and I turned out... Fine,.. No, who am I kidding. I'm horrible, no thanks to this b*tch.. {Deceased}"Theres days I wish ye never birthed me, but then others I'm grateful."
Oslo Laurent - Father
Guy was a prick, always imprisoned for who knows what. When he was out he was really my only role model growing upbefore I was sent off to the orphanage, can't complain.. He told me stories of Skraag, Jishrim and Visage the most.. I presume he was the one who truly guided my path toward the followship of Visage. {Deceased}"Ye taught me street smarts, just.. Not well enough, Ye had one thing workin for ye and that's religion and banging women."

Romantic
Name​
Thoughts​
Quote​
Iseabail
woman of kindness. She saw right through me like no one else could, she makes me fall Red like 'she' had. I cannot help but see 'her' within you... I apologize if I make mistakes. But you truly hold my heart in your hands, I'm merely fearful if you try to squeeze... Please just.. Don't die on me. I love you and you gave me more than a purpose. Her beauty never ever scared me."Maybe start calling me Red instead of Swiftpaw aha.. "
Chime
Haven't seen this man in a while.. Maybe he went back to his old roots and started going after other people and ditched me wheb he toyed enough.. He may have fallen for me so he says, but whats in his pants doesn't make me love him back. I know little of this tramp and a lot less now that he left, I hope he has a good reason for leaving and not telling me.. I miss chatting but I have other things to worry for.. Like I'm unsure.. maybe my LIFE.
"What happened? What cause ye to fuck off with no notice or explaination? Did I piss ye off somehow? Or am I too 'cheap' for ye?"​

Friends
Name​
Thoughts​
Quote​
Fjord
I only met him recently in the tavern and fuck he asks A LOT of questions... Seems like a genuine guy, understands the difficulties in life so he's not completely ignorant.. But the questions he's got really pull my strings at times.. Like shit why the questions?!"Ye seem to have a lot goin on in that head of yers, care to spill?"

Aquaintances(ish)
Name​
Thoughts​
Quote​
ValtaeA delightful woman though.. Conversations are often short when Fjord walks in, he truly pulls you from me."When ye can't look on the brightside.. I will sit with ye in the dark"
BorQuite the earthspawn, he's got an interesting personality and certainly knows how to make some memorable comments."I might be odd.. I might hold a mask to my face.. But atleast ye cannot see my judging eyes."
AmelieQuite the pretty las, I truly wish to know her more."Ye're a stranger for sure.. More so than I."
AddaUnsure about him, we've talked once before.. What I've picked up is he's a pretty nervous and stuttery lad though he seems to have good intentions.."Why are ye scared of me?"
AseroYou seem like a man of good intentions though I cannot fathom how much you slowly anger me the more you go for the woman I love. I've already told you.. Shes off limits, and shall it remain that way. Bucko ."Dont you touch 'er."
StormAn interesting man. not too knowledged in him but he seems to know a lot, especially from the past.. Old soul for sure."Some days ye can't see it.. But I can."

“Listen, I'm a nice person mate.. So If I'm an asshole, ye better ask yerself why.”

Last edited:

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Gonna do up Relations! Reply to this if you need a relationnnnn