Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Maliok Saeradan-{Axeboy395}

Desertassasin1

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name:Maliok Greaveiol Saeradan
Nickname/Alias: nope ;D
Race:Ork
Height:6"9
Weight:1o stone
Hair:Black
Eyes:Pale white
Skin:Scaley green skin with large scars running down my face/ and back
Identifying Marks:large scar under my left eye/ and also i'm one of the only orks in Altera.
Appearance:Very muscular with battle scars tracing his body. Is often found limping from pain in his legs.​
Strengths:Very good with a bow, Very strong senses and is a good at hand-to hand combat.
Weaknesses and fears:Is slow with pain in his calf's making him a easy target for fellow archers. fears only ones as strong or stronger than himself.
Religion and cults:After being cursed he has lost all faith in any immortal beings.
Profession: Carpenter​
Backstory: I rest my head on my pillow for the night and pulled the covers up to my neck, my mom shortly followed after bringing a chair next to my bed, she passionately stroked her hand through my long yellow hair, i could feel her ring pressing against my face as her hand moved elegantly through my hair. at the time being about 13 years of age, glanced back to her asking her a question, "mom is dad going to return soon"? she replied " I believe your father will return, just have faith maloik " she smiled back at me, and pressed her lips to my forehead " I hope so" she whispered as she picked up the wooden chair and shut the door behind her. I awoke to a hazy cloud of black smoke filling my room i gagged at the smoke now burning my throat, i fell to the ground, i began to crawl my way down the hall and down the stairs, what once was my kitchen was now engulfed in flames. " Mom!" I shouted inhaling more smoke, i made my way to the door and heaved myself into the door until it barged open, I looked outside to see my hometown under attack by Dwarfs, soldiers were rushing to action, bodies lay lifeless around the streets, A heavy hand tightly pressed against my shoulder fearing it was a Dwarf I frantically tried to escape from the heavy grasp but i could not. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice "Son, i was sent from the outpost to help the town, Your uncle Tantara in Taurdal, I love you son" he turned before i could speak and he ran towards a group of Dwarfs lighting a market stall on fire, He slashed his axe through one of the Dwarfs but sadly the other one had the chance to dig his knife into my fathers throat "No! father" i screamed, a elven solider pushed me towards a road out of town " Go! before you die young elf" I ran away from my home tears streaking from my face. as i got further out of town the more desolate the land looked, i had not been out of town before and i had not known what to expect, I looked forward and I saw a caravan, I thought it was supplies going towards our troops, but i noticed that the driver was a Dwarf, I jumped into a large bush hoping he would not see me, when i noticed it was a slave caravan, the driver was not much taller than me at the time. i thought i could possibly free, the elven slaves and save the town. I ran and jumped to the driver and tackled him to the ground, the horses buckled a hove hit me in the chest, the Dwarf cursed me then and there, "while we will be busy killing your village you will transform into a ork, this will be just as bad as killing you, i have standards though, i will not kill children and women, it is against my honor code, other Dwarfs...... well lets say if you did this to someone else, you would most likely be dead" he laughed and rode away, My vision began to blur i walked for miles stumbling down the path, i collapsed in the middle of the path, i awoke to very friendly Elf pressing his face against mine, "are you OK he asked?" I looked into his eyes replying "Yes but i have been cursed by a Dwarf my hometown down the road was attacked by some Dwarfs, could you take me to Taurdal" "of course i will!, anything for a lad who came from that terror" hop in the back" i jumped into the back of his caravan into a pile of hay. I began to feel more drowsy than i was walking down the path, I slowly passed out with my head spinning, when i awoke i put my hand up to my face revealing a green scaly hand, in front of me stood my uncle inspecting me. i explained my situation to him and that is what i remember, i have lived with my uncle for two years now with no knowledge of my mom's whereabouts, she may have been killed but like she said I still have hope she lives.​

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Maybe an idea if you put some enters in the backstory. Right now it's one big blob of text which is really confusing.