Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Luna Wolf heart - a girl of the moon.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Name: Luna Lupi Cor (she never call's herself by full name)
Nickname/Alias: Luna.
Age: 16-18 (she does only remember 14 years of her life but not her childhood)
Race: Unknown, human looking
Height: Average
Weight: Average
Hair: Long light brown waving
Eyes: Golden (can change to any color but is golden usually)
Skin: Slightly brown golden peach
Identifying Marks: Two pane skars on her back between the shoulders as she allways covers from a battle long ago, does allways walks around with a neckless with an krystal looking stone and got pane and small words standing behind her ear allways coverd in hair.
Appearance: Appears in green clothes mostly, golden eyes who sometimes seems to shine, and a neckless in a strange glowing color coverd by clothe's. You can mostly find her sitting in a tree humming. If annoyed or angry she growls and acts like a wolf. Her strength and personality is fully controled of her feelings.
Strengths: Has an encredible ability to allways could hide for people who is unwere of her, she is born hunter which makes her great at climbing trees, sneaking in the shadows and running through every kind of land. She has an strong mind and can stay calm in most situations. She has the ability to change herself into a wolf which makes her allmost double strong as normaly. If her feelings goes too high she will not be herself.
Weaknesses and fears: She get's hungry very fast because of she runs most of the time. If something surprises her much she loses control and gets clumsy and scared. doing to her young mind she can be breaked easly though she dosnt show to anyone. She fears the lightning and hates the rain. If in panic she can't do anything
Religion and cults: Her belives goes mostly to the moon, the nature and to the unknown.
Profession: Her ability to change into a big wolf being makes her naturely strong, stelthy and very quick. From where she come she was the town hunter.

-Back ground story is up to come soon.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
You wont reserve this one :<

Nice one, loved the details on it. Is there a story coming after this? :p

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
sorry, typed to fast. What I wanted to ask was: "Is there a story coming soon? (like in a week or 2) Or it's reserved just in case?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
okay im back on my own computer so i'll make a story as soon as i can :3
and i might edit a bit of the profile when i remember something i might have forgoten :p

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
*enters in grammar natsi outfit* Prepare yourself for I will not mention the incorrect sentences just misspells.
Hagel Grammatik
-call's- calls
-skars- scars
-neckless- necklace x2
-clothe's- clothes
-controled- controlled
-unwere- unaware
-allmost- almost
-normaly- normally
-get's- gets
-breaked- brocken Note: these words were corrected depending on the sentence. Also it physically hurt me to
-easly- easily leave this unattended and there are actually sentences incorrect to but no one cares about
-dosnt- doesn't incorrect sentences here. You're not the only one doing these mistakes, so don't feel down.
-belives- beliefs And if your native language or your most common language is not english, please accept
-neturely- naturally my apologies.
-stelthy- stealthy
-come- comes
Onto my real comment. Grammar Natsi *off*

I have been waiting to see your character profile after I spent that one night looking for it just to find out it did no even exist. I look forward to reading your story.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*enters in grammar natsi outfit* Prepare yourself for I will not mention the incorrect sentences just misspells.
Hagel Grammatik
-call's- calls
-skars- scars
-neckless- necklace x2
-clothe's- clothes
-controled- controlled
-unwere- unaware
-allmost- almost
-normaly- normally
-get's- gets
-breaked- brocken Note: these words were corrected depending on the sentence. Also it physically hurt me to
-easly- easily leave this unattended and there are actually sentences incorrect to but no one cares about
-dosnt- doesn't incorrect sentences here. You're not the only one doing these mistakes, so don't feel down.
-belives- beliefs And if your native language or your most common language is not english, please accept
-neturely- naturally my apologies.
-stelthy- stealthy
-come- comes
Onto my real comment. Grammar Natsi *off*

I have been waiting to see your character profile after I spent that one night looking for it just to find out it did no even exist. I look forward to reading your story.
English isn't Bette's first language.

Also

Natsi - Nazi
Misspells - Words you have mispelt.

:p

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Actually strangely enough natsi is more or less the english way of saying nazi. I also said natsi because I had an english teacher that was named Mrs. Nazikoglu and she is half polish half english. Everytime I said her name or wrote it I had to do so as natsi because that is how it was put in the school system. I got a bit too used to writing and typing like that. :p

And bettemus please accept my apologies, my dearest apologies. U_U

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
:p anyone wanna go through the story i'm making and do all the grammar thingys? bonus is that you may read it as the first person :3