Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LukeSkywalkerr's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Raalvara]

Erik Thorvaldsson

Villager
Patron
LukeSkywalkerr
LukeSkywalkerr
Patron
1. What is your Minecraft username?
LukeSkywalkerr

2. How old are you
?
I am 17

3. What country are you from?
I was born in Hispania, but I have family in Norway and my ancestors are from there!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have read it all, it was pretty interesting.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I think metagaming is when a player gets information OOCly and somehow makes his IC character to know all the OOC information, making it unfair for other people. And powergaming refers to any forced role situation that you or your character are going to perform, an example would be rolling something on another person and not letting him defend himself or even role-play.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of course not, it's not fair for anyone. It's forbidden.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Sadly I don't know any of them, but I chose Shao

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello there, my name is Aleksander, but everyone calls me Luke. I indeed love Star Wars, but I'm far more interested in Norse Mythology and the Viking Era. I'm not an expert, but I know a lot! I love to build Viking houses, I used to work in SWMC and now I work in SWN as a builder. I also love bushcraft :). Oh yeah I forgot, I listen to the Norwegian band Wardruna, if anyone listens to it, I'd like to have a conversation with them! it's my favorite band.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
A builder as I have said, and sure, I'll leave the link or maybe I'll leave an image down here :D.

Drakkars Viking Tavern Viking Hall III
Viking Hall Viking Hall II [I have more but, can't send them right now, if you wish to see them I can send them via Discord, here's my tag: Aleksander | ᚨᛚᛖᚲᛊᚨᛞᛖᚱ |#2424 ]

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No one did sadly, I found this on my own, I was trying to find some Viking RP servers, found none and decided to find some medieval server. And guess what! I found this one!

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Erik Thorvaldsson

Character Age:
24 years old.

Character Race:
Human (Northern Sangrian)
Appearance:
Erik is a pure Sangrian (basically a Northman) he has light blue eyes like his father Regnerr. He has tattoos around his face, two in the sides and the last in the back. He has a grown brown beard, and his hair is brown and short. He has leather armor to protect himself from the cold north. (I made the skin btw)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Erik Thorvaldsson, son of Thorvald Sigurðsson was born in the North, at the age of ten he started training with his mother, the shieldmaiden named Gunnhild Björndottir in their training Erik developed the art of the shield thanks to his mother. They used to live in a town near Stoltfar, there was when the ruthless Erik showed his great potential but also lost a part of his heart. In the raiding her mother died by another Sangrian, he promised himself that he would avenge his mother so she could rest in peace without any problem.

After five years they were already in another town, having the worst life than before, but at least they could eat and be together without a problem, but that's what he thought until he saw the guy that killed his mother walking past his house. In a rage, he took his ax and he threw it to the murderer of her mother. That moment changed his entire life because the guy he killed was the brother of a Jarl near a town of his and the Jarl sentenced Erik to death when he saw him entering his hall admitting it was him. The Jarl's guard was prepared to kill Erik, but in an instant Thorvald killed the guard and helped his son to escape, so he could survive. Sadly Thorvald didn't make it to the Drakkar (ship), but Erik did.

Since then Erik regrets killing the Jarl's brother, but he knew he had to continue with his life, he went to the North-East of the continent to avoid all the problems he currently had. Luckily he found humble farmers when he was driving the Drakkar. He settled for a few days in the farmer's house and sold his ship for some coins. The next year, being sixteen, he started his real training as a Berserkr. And it was not until he was twenty his training ended. He had to practice how to manage his anger and his energy in battle when eating the "Amanita muscaria" it was a mushroom that gave him strength at fights.

All these years were tough for him, but that's what made him tough, the history behind him, there's no doubt. Now he wants to be the next Konungr (It's preferable to use Konungr instead of Konungur). That's all that he hopes to be and believes it's his destiny. He's aligned with Jax's religion since he became a Berserker. Now he's convinced he holds the favor of Jax, but more than anyone. Some would say that he's prepotent, but don't expect for him to be humble at first, but ruthless. Never underestimate Erik, he's had all these years to make strategies in battles. Now he's back to society, the Jarl died so did along with his reign. No one remembers him, and no one has a reason to kill him. He'll just be Sangrian for the rest of us. But a ruthless one.

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Hey there! Your application is looking pretty good so far. However, the definition for powergaming is not quite what we're looking for. In our guide for roleplay, we speak further on powergaming and metagaming.

Once you have edited your definition of powergaming, I would be more than happy to accept your application!

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
This is perfect, thank you!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

The server IP is: hollowworld.co.uk

Additionally, if you would like to join our community discord, send me a PM over the forums and I can invite you. Welcome to Hollowworld!