Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lost Lights - An Overview

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1668645671607.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
1.png
──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Welcome to a brief Christmas themed arc centred around the usual figment of Charity! I'm opting to do a series of events and random occurrences this time, with small bits here and there up until the week of Christmas itself. I'll be using this thread as an introduction, but more threads will follow to include rumours, gift-giving, and events in time.

The arc itself will focus on the 'Lost Lights', a collective of helpers from the Winter Grove that Charity permits access to each Winterfeast. She will be seeking the assistance of those willing to catch them, safeguard them, and bring them back when the time is right. There will, as always, be gifts to be given in return, to all regardless of if they help or not...

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

{ Little Lights }
As per Charity's posters and letters, 25 'Little Lights' have gone missing and need to be recovered. These will appear during random events in the below regions as well as sign ups.
A 'well' has formed on the docks where these lights can be taken.

The Well
Upon releasing one of these Lights in sight of the Well, it will seem to dance and move around as if familiar, and drawn to it. Should it be free to do so, it will move through the air leaving snowflakes and frost in its wake, and vanish into the well itself with a brief pulse of warm, white light. Those responsible for guiding these lights to the well will feel a strange sense of gratitude, the briefest sense of a thankful hand upon their shoulder.

Should anything else be sent into the well, it also vanishes, no matter what it is. If it is a genuine offering, a thoughtful gift, no matter its value, they will hear the faintest whisper of 'Thank you.' Strange items/trash/etc are given no response. Please send items via mail to Kurzik and PM me the character that did so.

Rescued Lights Counter
25 / 25

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

{ Region Sign Up }
I'd like to do small things and appear on occasion in regions where some activity may cluster, and also have them as locations for potential events. If you'd like to consent to such things possibly (not a guarantee) happening in your region, please reply and post below stating such!

Region List:
⋆ Storm's Landing
⋆ Ashstadt
⋆ Valancella
⋆ Astrakhan
⋆ Candlewood
⋆ Stormhall
⋆ Evenfall Academy
⋆ Frostlight Village
⋆ Ralidor
⋆ Blackrush
⋆ Mockingbay
⋆ Feirshade
⋆ Drakenport
⋆ Verdant Valley
⋆ Aeroch Nor
⋆ Linlea

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
As a percentage, what’s the chance I get to fight a northern wendigo with ornaments and Christmas lights strung up on its antlers?

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Feirshade/The Archives
Don’t have a region page nor travel port yet but I’ll try and get around to that this weekend.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I'll put Aeroch Nor down as its a Winter region, but it's not the most active ahaha.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've added a blurb to summarise what happens with the well.

Upon releasing one of these Lights in sight of the Well, it will seem to dance and move around as if familiar, and drawn to it. Should it be free to do so, it will move through the air leaving snowflakes and frost in its wake, and vanish into the well itself with a brief pulse of warm, white light. Those responsible for guiding these lights to the well will feel a strange sense of gratitude, the briefest sense of a thankful hand upon their shoulder.

Should anything else be sent into the well, it also vanishes, no matter what it is. If it is a genuine offering, a thoughtful gift, no matter its value, they will hear the faintest whisper of 'Thank you.' Strange items/trash/etc are given no response. Please send items via mail to Kurzik and PM me the character that did so.