Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leth Tera - Profile

LethalTerror77

Villager
Name:
- Leth Tera

Nickname/Alias:
- LT

Race:
- Human

Height:
- 6'1"

Weight:
- 220 pounds

Hair:
- Bright blonde. Cut short. Military short.

Eyes:
- Piercing blue eyes. Nothing special. Nothing glowing. Normal.

Skin:
- Lightly tanned. During my paladin training I have been outside. Granted I have been in armor most of the time but have been known to get some escape from the confines.

Identifying Marks:
- No real identifying marks. I wish I could tell you all that I have a cool scar from battle but like I said, the armor protected me pretty well. Or it might just be luck. Or something else.

Appearance:
- Pretty normal human. When not in armor I slouch slightly due to the weight of my armor. I have a feeling I may have back and knee issues once age sets in.

Strengths:
- Pretty good with a sword as one would suggest. But I absolutely love to mine and build. I kind of think my real passion lies in Architect and Mining, but I couldn't stop being a paladin.... My father would disown me.

Weaknesses and Fears:
- In all actuality I am scared of battle and I'm deathly scared of the dark. Torches are my best friends when mining or in a dark situation. A huge weakness I feel I have is the ability to stick up for myself. My father runs over me all the time and my whole life has been planned from day one, by him. Becoming a Paladin was his idea. I also can be very naive and can be very self centered.

Religion and Cults:
- I really do not believe in a God, but am more than ready to open up to anything.

Profession:
- Currently looking for some sort of guardian position (to please my family) but I am open to an Architect, Engineer, Miner, or some sort of help inside the town. I feel at some point I hope I can server my city or town in a leadership position.

Back Story:
- To be continued.