Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Lana's Weekly Lessons

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
hey, this is today in just under 3 hours! =)
It'll be at Candlewood!

sorry for late message, just got home from work

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I just realised that it might be a surprise to some people why the lecture has suddenly changed time.
I do not think the whole world follows our weird timezone rules.

Last Sunday, my GMT timezone moved to BST (British Summertime). That means I moved forward an hour.
I think some, if not most, European countries follow the same rules.

I am not sure what the rules are in American states, but a quick google search says it depends where you live.
Thus: I deeply apologise if this timezone change causes confliction. You are near and dear to my heart. If I make the event later than 8PM in my timezone, I risk missing sleep and, by extension, work. I do miss the days when I was 15 in College logging into Minecraft for 12 hours a day, sometimes staying up days on end RP'ing.
However, I find now that my limitations of my time make my Roleplay quality better =)

I hope to see you soon!
This is in just about 2 hours and 20 minutes~

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I get double points, right?

...Your characters get a point each~

Edit: Technically Joak shouldn't get one because Lana didn't know he was there. But lets pretend she DID know so you get the point!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I am sorry, but today the lecture will not be on.

No dramatic reason, nothing is wrong! I just really do not feel like doing it today.
We have had a very good few lessons in a row and I just want a small break today =)
Precursor Research is going wonderfully, I am trying to get Lana involved with some other factions to reinvigorate my RP. Though I simply do not feel inspired enough to teach a lesson today. Usually, I am absolutely teeming with energy! It is why I can type so much~!

Today is not one of those days.
I think the upcoming double English bank holidays are stressing my works out (I work in a pharmacy and we need to make double medicine up so people are not without whilst we are closed).

See you next week or in RP! :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
oop, I did forget! But then I remembered!

This will be on today at Candlewood as normal =)
In one hour and thirty minutes~

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
tomorrow's lesson won't be going ahead because I am an idiot that only just realised tomorrow is both a Thursday... and my birthday.

It is also Lana's birthday. It is easy to remember when you age your character up when you, yourself, age up!

..sorry if you were expecting a lecture :(

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
tomorrow's lesson won't be going ahead because I am an idiot that only just realised tomorrow is both a Thursday... and my birthday.

It is also Lana's birthday. It is easy to remember when you age your character up when you, yourself, age up!

..sorry if you were expecting a lecture :(
Ayo happy bday!!!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Again, this is not on today because I will be at a family meal .. because its my birthday!
In-character, Lana will be in Linistel, spending time with her husband and her bab. RagingLunacy

...I will try and be around tomorrow night if anyone wants to find Lana and ask her anything =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hey, this is today!
This might be the last lecture at Candlewood for a little while, as I want to teach in other places again =)

As the rating is 'peaceful,' I am even willing to risk Storms Landing.

This is in 3 hours and 20 minutes! =)