Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lana's History of Everything [4th Feburary]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

A long time ago, Lana did a lesson on all history in Frostwarts.
Now it'll be returning again, in Evenfall.

Lana's History of Everything is a lecture dedicated to explaining the chronology of the known Realms in a single sitting. It will boil one's brain and be difficult to follow, thus notes are not advised.

It will be a long lesson.

Since much of the servers history is warped by OOC events, this lecture shall be different from the last in the sense that everytime an event lacks a satisfying ending, I shall explain in local chat the OOC reasoning. Be sure to have Local chat enabled! I will remind before the event starts.

A lesson dedicated to Cael Sankera
He was not around for the first one. Were you?

Rating: Peaceful
Public/Private: Public

Date: Saturday 4th of Feburary

Times:

10pm GMT
5pm EST

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Chuiden has just informed me that the EST is wrong.
Timezones must've changed at some point without my knowledge :( No wonder I haven't been able to RP with anyone from America lately!

I'll delay this for another hour so its right

This is in an hour!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Finished~

Thank you four for coming :heart:
Citrine JennyBean Sankera RagingLunacy

For sitting through two whole hours to history, I reward you all 2 points instead of 1~

I am slightly disappointed only four people showed up. Yet I am grateful people show up at all. I spent a good while studying the servers history solely for this lesson, with new revelations found here and there. Its always facinating to me, over 10 years of history. It was not a waste. Should anyone wish to learn specific pieces of the servers history... seek Lana out in RP :heart: