Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lanarians, (Lanarian Elves) If you say no, could you please post why down below?

Do you like this race idea?

• Total voters

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Maybe I should take this down due to getting a lot of "No" and "No Opinion"
Dont take it down, I think it is a great idea and you have clearly put a lot of effort into it. But it would be great if you could find a way to put this as a subculture for an existing race because I would definitely play one if I could :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Maybe I should take this down due to getting a lot of "No" and "No Opinion"
Psssh. Nawh. I'm still interested in reading it, even if we do ultimately decline to integrate it into the lore.

hothhorn

Lord of Altera
Okay then, I wont bring it down But I suppose I should try and re-work it into a subculture... but I wanna do it with an underplayed race. Any suggestions? I know Dwarves and Earthspawn wouldn't work.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay then, I wont bring it down But I suppose I should try and re-work it into a subculture... but I wanna do it with an underplayed race. Any suggestions? I know Dwarves and Earthspawn wouldn't work.
You could try to have two versions of it. A distinct race AND a version that has it as a subculture. Might be more work, but would let you have an outlet if you get frustrated with the latter.

As I said, interested to read, regardless of the outcome.