Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kha'Zix is totally balanced

Ryuko

Legend of Altera
Because normals = / = ranked.

Its like Tryndamere low levels, its easy to deal with, you just fight people who are unable to.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I think one Champion people underestimate is Annie. I recently go 10 kills, 2 deaths, and 8 assists with her. She can really kick some arse . :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Well, really, every champ can kick arse as long as the player knows how to play them.

I've seen several champions kick arse and then seen the same champs suck multiple times. Just depends on the player's experience with the game and champ, really.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Teemo cannot carry any game. Even if he gets feed, and can insta-gib anyone, he still cannot carry.

-K9

Ryuko

Legend of Altera
The only real threat that Teemo has is against teams who do not have good map coverage and awareness, You can easily clear out a zone and bait a team fight, the mistake made is you fight them on their terms blind and the mindfield of mushrooms is what hurts when your either engaging or dis-engaging.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Everytime I play against a Teemo in ARAM matches, he really seems to just pick whoever he wants to kill, plant a few mushrooms, and then 2 minutes later he's got a kill only by planting mushrooms.

He can carry games.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
That's ARAM, Backstay. There's a HUGE difference. You don't rely on the fact that you need to keep rushing to the health stations to survive.

-K9

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Teemo to me = useless, but FRECKING ANNOYING MAGE TEEMO'S FRECKIN SHROOMS

FOR GODS SAKE, I DIE AFTER THREE SHROOMS WHEN IM KARTHUS...

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Karthus is weak tho.

And on the topic of why Kha'zix isn't played often.

Is because in ranked, or a ranked of above Bronze III, people are not stupid.

-K9

Ryuko

Legend of Altera
Incorrect,

Take this from someone whos played up to Diamond.

Bronze v - Silver 1 - Same level of idiocy.

Gold - Still some 'Hyucks' in there, the elitests begin.

Platinum - Begin to see home hope for the future, still will get the one guy who just wants to ruin everyones day.

Diamond 2-1 - You end up starting to get stuck up against the 'famous' players.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Bronze and Silver players think they're pros, but they're not. I totally owned a Silver III the other day, and I'm unranked.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I hope you realize that not everyone in Bronze and Silver are bad? Take this from someone who plays League casually, not everyone is like that. I've played against Gold players and beaten them, and I've lost against bronze players. Being in a certain League does not define how good of a player you are.

-K9

I hope you realize that not everyone in Bronze and Silver are bad? Take this from someone who plays League casually, not everyone is like that. I've played against Gold players and beaten them, and I've lost against bronze players. Being in a certain League does not define how good of a player you are.

-K9
Yup the "new" elo system is still messed up

Ryuko

Legend of Altera

-K9
I never once said that with that intention, I more along meant that the view of it 'getting better' doesn't begin to actually show effects until you get out of silver, Thus you still get stuck with the beyond terri-bads here and there more often until about gold 3.