Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Kelgoth | Builders and materials needed

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
<> Foreword <>
Hi I am Lux, I had been working on Kelgoth, my passion project, for over a year since I joined HW.
Time has come when I couldn't keep up with this colossal build, - for comprehension, Kelgoth in its current state is about 506000 blocks in volume. That is about 12.5 Kraken's Den taverns. And most of the build is highly detailed. Unsurprisingly, I had been experiencing burnouts with the build, working alone. But once when I hit the wall, instead of grinding it myself as ordinarily, I asked of assistance from Maklehu. They joined and helped me immensely by introducing new decorations and aesthetics for the place. That fruitful cooperation improved the build significantly, and inspired me to carry on with the project for months, till now. Now I once again fall behind, - when the build's finish line is so close. Without much elaboration I could have asked for your assistance, but I feel like I owe an explanation first.
Answer you - what Kelgoth is, - and why you should care about it.
<> What is Kelgoth? <>
As it stands, Kelgoth is the Sanctuary for Heretics. I expressed this idea in the name, - using a proto-indian root.
Kel – to cover, conceal, save. Hut, house, hall, secret, to listen secretly to, defense, shelter, hide, cover, cave, helmet, hell
Kel (2) – to be prominent, also -hill. Raise, hill, summit, top, skull, stone, rock.
+
Goth
=
1682674244965.png
Kelgoth
Kel
– hide, save | goth – lover of darkness
As the name suggests, the Sanctuary for Heretics will be the place for morally grey and evil characters, of magical and demonic alignment. Vyres are welcome too but it will be not easy for them as the place will be located in the volcanic lands of the Ashlands. The place might be too lit for them ; ) The build is a ginormous fortress-palace reminiscent of the monumental Nether bastions of Queen Grief.
Hidden behind spoilers are the screenshots of the place, exterior and interior. Some were compressed, and lost their colours, but it fits the vibe.
2022-11-04_18.53.51 (1).png
2022-11-04_18.54.13 (1).png
Kelgoth_side.png
Kelgoth_back.png

1682680324428.png
1682680381087.png
1682680488043.png
1682680569842.png1682680555347.png
1682680617657.png
1682681080689.pngkelgoth_beauty.png
Kelgoth_Blud.png
1682682129501.pngmoon_kelgoth4.png
<> Why should you care about Kelgoth? <>
If the hot photos of the place didn't somehow enchant you, - think about this. Wouldn't it be more fun if there were more morally grey characters to balance out the prevalence of heroes? After all, doesn't every hero need a villain? Isn't the diversity better for roleplay, for the setting?
1682682803291.png

<> How can I help? <>
At this stage builders and building materials are needed.
I won't be asking for funds for now, - only once the build is prepared for the transfer. But if you insist I will accept donations.
Building materials needed: iron blocks, gold ore and blocks, coal ore blocks, and especially amethysts gems and amethyst blocks. Few beehives would be appreciated as well.
In terms of building, here are the fields you can help me in.

Exterior:
Kelgoth's walls to finish
Side builds (gates, bridges, watchtowers)
Lava ship docks
Arcane gardens
Ashlands fauna
Interior:
Living quarters of the Aspires, low rank officers of the Cabal
Living quarters of the Ascended, high rank officers of the Cabal
Blud Dynasty floor, with the best of the best rooms for the Edgelord's Princelings

Reach out to me on discord (LuxTop#5225) or here on forums.
Thanks!

P.S. Big thanks to Sankera for providing the screenshots.
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
1682686340426.png
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
The Empyrean Cabal
*~}+{~*

Last edited:

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
THE GREAT LIST OF DONORS:
ABSOLUTE MADLAD!!!!!! Fortune (Sirius) - 100k
Jase (Velmont) - 20k
Dan (Storm) - 10k​