Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Karasu's character drawings (IT RETURNS)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Well this is where i will try and draw your characters for your enjoyment. Im no good with Photoshop nor am I any good with pictures in general, I will try my best and I will get back to you as soon as I can. (warning I SUCK at drawing women (for various....guys know what im talking about! So it may take a bit longer)

Im taking up requests now!

please post a picture (mostly front and back) of your minecraft avatar with a small description of his/her face and or other embodiments.

EDIT: most will NOT be in color..i can draw...coloring is a whole different planet for me XD

Requests:

Bettemus99
TheCastellan
Danie_D
bluebird157

TheCastellan (Zanros Hawklight)
Danie_D (enter RP Name here :I)
Bettemus99 (Luna)

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*cross arms and coughs* Ehem! Don't even THINK about drawing like me.
Anyways..
Eyes are like glowing ambers. Hair light waving, lightbrown.
Normaly i have an green hood on, but not always. Very agile and slim body. looks older than she is.
Skin is pale peach colord. And i don't wear dress' normaly neither. Only pants!
And don't forget my epic boots :p

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I want to see what you can do :D

Face: Determined looking (or cheerful, take your pick) eyes. A smiling mouth (if it looks better without, then you dont have to add this). High cheek bones. Slightly square jaw.
Body: Not super thin, just "sturdy" looking (she is made of rock after all)
Skin: Looks like human skin (but maybe add a few lines like marble has?)
Clothes: Usually wears somewhat simple dresses that come up to the knee with a few diamond accents on things like the belt and sleeves. The bodice is nearly corset-like. She almost always wears flats. Wears bracelets with obsidian stones in the center (not necessary, but I'm just describing them).
Hair: Dark red-brown hair. Long bangs (don't know what to call them) on each side of her head. The rest is pulled into a long ponytail that is cinched in the middle.
Extra details: Maybe have some magic/energy around her hands?

Hope I gave you enough to work with ;)

Attachments

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Oh er do me doing some sort of magic thing, like conducting flames in my hand and floating slightly off the ground =D

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
i cant :( with my finals fast approaching i dont have time that and I have no way of getting the oictures into the computer to even post em' :s