Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kam's Art Thread (PG-13)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
YEAHHH! I'm totally going to add this to the horror island page after I use a cheap program to color it with your permission? xD
ada7508006df7b9ac0be6e4744330d6f-daglit7color.jpg
You okay with that? ^

Last edited:

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
I'm making an art thread. Here it is. This is it. Yep. Here, have some drawings!~
View attachment 77944
It's a Grant.
View attachment 77945
It's a Kam carrying a Cymic.
View attachment 77946
This one I drew to show what an Earthspawn eye would look like, 'cause describing them can be kinda confusing, and all that jazz about pictures saying a thousand words and what not. If it's wanted/cannon enough, it is more than free to be used on the Earthspawn Lore page.

Did this need to be made? No. Did I spend too much time on it? Yes. Am I going to change anything? No. Horror Island was really fun tho. ._. Also what do these savages even look like? idk.

SirLuamTehDoge Lirakitty Sir Saltington Zenrak Cymic_ Bakaling MorbidGabby Piratep00f
This...omg the tears of joy! I love this!

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
I'm making an art thread. Here it is. This is it. Yep. Here, have some drawings!~
View attachment 77944
It's a Grant.
View attachment 77945
View attachment 77946
This one I drew to show what an Earthspawn eye would look like, 'cause describing them can be kinda confusing, and all that jazz about pictures saying a thousand words and what not. If it's wanted/cannon enough, it is more than free to be used on the Earthspawn Lore page.

Did this need to be made? No. Did I spend too much time on it? Yes. Am I going to change anything? No. Horror Island was really fun tho. ._. Also what do these savages even look like? idk.

SirLuamTehDoge Lirakitty Sir Saltington Zenrak Cymic_ Bakaling MorbidGabby Piratep00f
Oh my god I love this so much

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Since I was too late to get Elz to do a pin-up, I did it myself.

I apologize to anyone who was not prepared to see this, but I regret nothing.
It's up in a former claim.

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
View attachment 77944
It's a Grant.
View attachment 77945
View attachment 77946

*Clicking*

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend