Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [July 18th] Setting Sail

Magiik

Lord of Altera
If you guys see my corpse in the sea of storms, could you grab my wallet for me? I've been looking for it for weeks.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Cap is going to be gone starting the 14th and said 'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEIIIII I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THE FIRST EVENT!!!!'
Peter has been replaced.
Edmund's time is now.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Got jumped at Haven by zombies, jumped being the key word - no armour. All of Anhald's leadership is infected and the event chain is cancelled until the 18th.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Got jumped at Haven by zombies, jumped being the key word - no armour. All of Anhald's leadership is infected and the event chain is cancelled until the 18th.
not dad but dad is away until the 18th so it works out

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Defiling my virginal Haven with filth. Despicable.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bee there or bee square

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover

Astilo and random sailors have sailed for Queensport, will arrive later then the others should they have already been on their way.

[god please don't scream for the meme looking ship..]