Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jonathan Robert "Echoes" King

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Hello world, let me tell you my story.
Name: My birth Name is Jonathan Robert King.
Nickname/Alias: J.K., Jonny, or "Echoes." I will explain.
Age: 17- 21. I'm not sure, my parents were never able to tell me... I judge my age by those around me.
Race: Human.
Height: I'm roughly 5 feet, and 9 inches tall.
Weight: 130 pounds.
Hair: Brown, with a red tint.
Eyes: Brown, occasional red tint.
Skin: Tan, with few freckles. It is rough, but smooth under my armour.
Identifying Marks: I have a scar on my face from an encounter with a wild creature, an arrow barely missed my face...
Appearance: I'm very quiet, but underneath my armour, is a hardened heart, which was neglected over years of abandonment.
Strengths: I'm great with my long-sword, and have a single ouch to carry items in.
Weaknesses and fears: I have a fear of butterflies, and I just overcame my fear of women, after my mother had been killed and left on top of me...
Religion and cults: I am unaffiliated, for now... I don't know what I am.
Profession: I am a agriculturist, and a builder. I live a humble life now.

When I was around the age of seven, I created a fire on accident. I had dropped a torch on the curtains of my family Manor, and burned the entire town to ash. I was the only survivor. I gathered my items and ran, into the forest. I lived there, killing animals and cutting down trees, until I met an old woman. I was 12 then... She gave me my longbow, and longsword, then brought my town back to life, but I had to submit to another's rule, and give my riches away. Now, the undead wander the new Funera Voca, and I work on it, day and night, to restore my honour. My mother and father were not revived, and the other villagers have left, so I continue to try and gain more friends. I wish to love someone, and hope to marry soon, but no women have been able to move my heart. It's a very sad life, but It is my own fault. I am known as "Echoes", because of the sin which rings through my head.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Very nice! I like how you put the town in there :) Also I don't know if this is what you mean but how I interpreted it, that Funer Voca was allready a town till you accidentally burnt it down and that it has now been restoredwith me as The leader? And also you have to get rid of your old house ;)