Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jerry the Jester - ThePlum95

ThePlum95

I think I might like it here
Name: Jerry Pygott
Nickname/Alias:
Jerry the Jester
Race: White
Height: 5 ft. 11"
Weight: 8 stone
Hair: Very dark brown
Eyes: Black
Skin: Pale/White
Identifying Marks: The phrase "Why did the chicken cross the road?" tattooed onto his buttocks.
Appearance: A slim-built white male.
Strengths: Makes statements/jokes that do make people feel happy or chuckle (they may by rude, but are still funny).
Weaknesses and fears: Fears people with no sense of humour.
Religion and cults: Believes that there is a God of laughter which explains the little chuckles people have sometimes and creates all, or most, jokes.
Profession: Stormhold's Jester

Backstory...
Jerry Pygott was a mere lad when he discovered his comedic side. It was Christmas in the Pygott family home when they had just finished supper and it was the annual joke hour. All elder members of the Pygott family had told their attempt at a joke which they had either heard or made up (repeating a joke was frowned upon) and then the spotlight fell on Jerry. He was sweating buckets. He looked everywhere; inside and outside until he saw it. The chicken. He asked the glaring eyes that were beating down on him "Erm, why did the chicken cross the road?" Everybody was in shock. They has never heard of such a joke and pondered on it for several minutes before Charles Pygott, Jerry's father, replied "I don't know, why did the chicken cross the road?" And at this point, Jerry realised he would have to finish the joke off. He looked up to the heavens, swallowed a nice clump of spit then cleared his throat, shuddered and said "To get to the other side." There was a brief silence before the whole family chuckled with laughter. The slightly drunk Uncle George fell off his chair and Aunty Margaret spat out her wine. Jerry sighed with relief, smiled and admired his joke's effect.
Jerry told this joke to many friends and strangers and continued to make up jokes and then one day, whilst telling a joke to a friend in the streets, a group of young men overheard his joke and demanded that he repeat it. So he did, and all the people that heard it cried with laughter and some even threw him radiants.
Jerry knew what he was going to become.
A few years later, when all his jokes had been heard by everyone in the area, Jerry decided to expand his career and make other races and people aware of his jokes.
This is when Jerry stumbled across Altera. Stormhold to be specific.
Jerry wandered Stormhold for many hours until Draco had noticed him. Draco approached him and welcomed him to the town and asked why he was here.
"I bare jokes and a friendly presence", replied Jerry, "Are you Draco, the mayor of Stormhold?"
Draco said yes and began to talk with Jerry until finally deciding to let him stay at the Tavern before letting him build his own home. Draco asked Jerry to share some jokes, and upon hearing them asked if Jerry would like to become Draco's very own Jester. Jerry accepted.
Jerry still makes jokes to this day and is currently living in Stormhold with his own house and has made many friends inside and outside of Stormhold.
Some say that he is the finest Jester in all of Altera. Why don't you visit him and make your own verdict?

ThePlum95

I think I might like it here
I will tell Jerry he has been challenged. If you ever bump into him in Port Silver, I'm sure he will amuse you ;)