Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Islands] The Gemstone Isles

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
1. Minecraft name: D47DR34M.
2. Roleplay name: Saruk "Daena" Emrion.
3. Roleplay age: 25.
4. Roleplay race: Human.
5. What can you bring to the Isles: My character is willing to, honestly, do nearly any job that will benefit the Isles in some sort of way, regardless if he enjoys it or not. Although he is not a "Jack-Of-All-Trades" type character, he will attempt to do his best at the task he is given.
6. Why do you want to join the Isles: I'm looking for a peaceful yet interesting location for my character to call a home, as well as have a good place to RP. I need a house for this character to store his items and valuables (I have two characters which I rotate between), as well as a nice home to relax in when he so desires it. As I have seen the Gemstone Isles before on a previous character, I know what it's like, and I enjoyed it very much.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1. Minecraft name: D47DR34M.
2. Roleplay name: Saruk "Daena" Emrion.
3. Roleplay age: 25.
4. Roleplay race: Human.
5. What can you bring to the Isles: My character is willing to, honestly, do nearly any job that will benefit the Isles in some sort of way, regardless if he enjoys it or not. Although he is not a "Jack-Of-All-Trades" type character, he will attempt to do his best at the task he is given.
6. Why do you want to join the Isles: I'm looking for a peaceful yet interesting location for my character to call a home, as well as have a good place to RP. I need a house for this character to store his items and valuables (I have two characters which I rotate between), as well as a nice home to relax in when he so desires it. As I have seen the Gemstone Isles before on a previous character, I know what it's like, and I enjoyed it very much.
Accepted, I've already had RP with you a long time ago, I know you'll be usefull to have around!
Edit:Tell me if you ever want to have a proper house there, not sure what happened with this, never met you or heard of you on the isles, tell me if you change your mind.

Dragonkkealk

Villager
1.Minecraft name:
Dragonkkealk
2.Roleplay name:
Pukis
3.Roleplay age:
4.Roleplay race:
Elf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?)
I just want a home
6:Why do you want to join the Isles:
I was recommended by somebody and I need a place to live. I need a disconnected place because it fits my characters personality. He likes to live in quiet natural places like your island that you described.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name:
Dragonkkealk
2.Roleplay name:
Pukis
3.Roleplay age:
4.Roleplay race:
Elf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?)
I just want a home
6:Why do you want to join the Isles:
I was recommended by somebody and I need a place to live. I need a disconnected place because it fits my characters personality. He likes to live in quiet natural places like your island that you described.
Denied, removed from the list for inactivity and failing at telling me in game or messaging me.

Dragonkkealk

Villager
Accepted, Sorry for the time, I was not on the forums for a while. Meet me in game sometime, and we'll get you a place for your house.
When and where should we meet? I would love to come and see... There is a small problem though, i'm currently under lag of where i can't walk 10 feet without lagging out of the game. I am too far away from Germany, It should end after the New Years rush internet traffic wise. Maybe it'll end in a day or two. I expect it to end as far as the seventh.

Happy New Years!

-Dragonkkealk

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
When and where should we meet? I would love to come and see... There is a small problem though, i'm currently under lag of where i can't walk 10 feet without lagging out of the game. I am too far away from Germany, It should end after the New Years rush internet traffic wise. Maybe it'll end in a day or two. I expect it to end as far as the seventh.

Happy New Years!

-Dragonkkealk
I can show you around also, it be a good reason to stop building.

If you get a chance before the seventh, let me know.

Dragonkkealk

Villager
I can show you around also, it be a good reason to stop building.

If you get a chance before the seventh, let me know.
I have the lag slowed down to an extent, so if you're patient I can do it now if you're on... I can also do it afterschool anytime now

JanDeMann

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.Minecraft name: JanDeMann
2.Roleplay name: Cob
3.Roleplay age: 24
4.Roleplay race: Human
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) I am a very efficient farmer, and i am also good at brewing.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I would like a nice, calm place close to the water with a nice community to RP with. I think the Isles are perfect for all that.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: JanDeMann
2.Roleplay name: Cob
3.Roleplay age: 24
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) I am a very efficient farmer, and i am also good at brewing.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I would like a nice, calm place close to the water with a nice community to RP with. I think the Isles are perfect for all that.
Accepted, I had a look at your whitelist application and you seem like a nice guy, contact me in game when you want to visit, then we'll choose a place for your house.

Axell

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: vmmv22
2.Roleplay name: Axell Coovial MicHie
3.Roleplay age: 26
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) Mostly, I just want to make a living at the Isles. Perhaps I shall become a lumberjack.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Well, I already live there.... But, because there is the grave of my deceased wife, my children live there, and I love island life.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: sonicar364
2.Roleplay name: Sonallius Asselin (Sonne for short)
3.Roleplay age: 19
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you useful to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for example, just want a home, or maybe something else?) As some people might have noticed, I've joined the newly-formed Sky-Navy in hopes of being useful for once.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I'd like to live there, I went to visit and it seems like a lovely place. And now that I'm in the Sky-Navy, I was told to make an application.
Accepted, Well, we're glad to have you around, I'd like to make you visit the Isles, but I'm just not online often lately, ask to someone around the isles if you want one, hopefully, they'll take care of it.

TheMrskyguy

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.Minecraft name:skyguy99
2.Roleplay name: Valandil
3.Roleplay age: 187 (elves live a long time, and 187 is young to elves)
4.Roleplay race:Wood Elf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) i could plant more trees open a shop and help in anyway i can, also i could build a mother tree for all elves (it would take time)
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: because i want to get away from all the fighting and i want to have one place to stay instead of moving every night because of bandits

W

wakerman4

1.Minecraft name: wakerman4
2.Roleplay name: Gromm Wake
3.Roleplay age: 22
4.Roleplay race: Dwarf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Stones, sticks....erm...money! And happiness!
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Partly because I already live there ;) but also because I just wanted to show everyone on forums that people DO really live here, and the place is ALWAYS active! :D
Well, this needs Re-doing.

Minecraft Name: wakerman4
Roleplay Name: Mr. Bryce O'malley
Roleplay age: Young, but unknown.
Roleplay Race: Human, we think.
What can you bring to the the isles: The isle has been long without a town sheriff. I suggest myself to that position. Also, I can bring lots of resources. I've hoarded many things, moving around, so I can finally dump give them to someone/town.
Why do you want to join the Isle: Peaceful, it's nice, I'd like to help out....oh bugger it. OOC: I love the isles, miss it, want to go back.