Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Sundown Isle

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hey, Squidziod, once the town is up and running, could me and Andries1999 join?
We will happily apply for it, and fund you with resources if you need them.
I will make sure to contact you both once the town is ready, and resources are very helpful if you would be so kind as to donate some. Thanks a bunch!

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Hey, sorry I didn't catch you in game yesterday. I guess I didn't get on until after you were offline. My pseudo-ban has turned into a slightly more enforced pseudo-ban, but if you still want to set up a time to meet in game, I can probably get on briefly.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Sorry I didn't reply until now, but I'm bad at arranging in-game times to meet so I'll just carry out the transaction in-game next time I see you. Is your username the same as here on the forums?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thanks once more for the generous donation of 12,000r I appreciate very much what you have done for me. As you can see by the edited post, Sundown Isle now has 46 plots! :D

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Approximately 50 more or so, I own about half of the island, almost exactly. I'm still a long way, but I'm making progress, and you helped get me where I am now. So thank you.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Elrohir is a master Alchemist, trying to learn to be a ''Doctor'' (by this he's gone loopy and now wants to be a crazy witch doctor that takes people and locks them up and throws poison at them... Teehee) He's quite intelligent but also loopy and wants to learn how poison works its way through the body. I can get money quick enough and help you set up the town if needs be.

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thank you for offering to help, donating money is much appreciated and much needed. Furthermore, I will contact you when I need help building and reconstructing the island. ;)

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oh, when I join is it cool if we do kind of an rp-ish thing. I had it planned out in my head (the general jist of it) and it'd be cool since I've previously rp'd with you and it's an island and I've already woken up on a beach and yeah.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Of course, but do you mean when the town is finished? Because otherwise all rp should wait until there's more of a place to rp in.
Yeah, I won't be there IC until it's finished and there's a small group of doctors already there, but if building needs to be done I'll be there OOC c;

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The official flag of Sundown Isle has been added to the post.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
In order to pay another player use the command: /money pay [name] [amount]
If you are interested in helping build, then I will make sure to contact you when the time comes.

popcorn8784

Legend of Altera
Okay! I'll be sure to donate ASAP! Also, here are some buildings I can do: ground house, office, fancy roof, detailed rooms(that one takes kinda long),2/3/4 etc. stories, and 1 or 2 more!

P.S. I live with Ephemarel =)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Officially we are now saying that we own two thirds of the island, instead of half. The current plot count is 70, and will be updated with every new purchase. Thanks to all who have sent me money, you have vastly accelerated the process of buying the island!