Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Cutthroat Cove

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Cutthroat Cove
The island is almost completely surrounded by massive sheer cliffs and has many tunnels and holes to travel through and around it. When it was first discovered it was simply an island, but now Pirates have taken it over building up their defenses and claiming it as their new home.​
Captain: SallyPirate, Queen of the Pirates​
Second in Command: SilentWindara, Nylas (JasonK94)​
Crew: epikplayer, Squidziod, Dr_Cole, Vestigial_Limb​
Link to location on map:
Daily Tax Rate: Pirates don't have tax!​
Cheapest Plot Cost: No plots fer sale​
Biggest Plot Cost:
Description: This home wont be as sealed away as the first, the cove is no longer open above and there are many holes throughout the island. However, there are plans for security as soon as the entire island is claimed. Homes are mostly built of wood, since pirates aren't the mining type, nor harvesting. Some pieces around the town are from old and broken ships.​
The island is now completely closed off, and part two of project cove is in effect.​
Screenshots:2012-05-15_19.27.33.png2012-05-15_19.31.14.png

Residents are asked to keep the town in RP, ruining the immersion is no fun and wont be tolerated by the captain. People purposely breaking the immersion by being stupid rpers ( being overpowered, ridiculous drunks that talk random crap, meta-gaming, immortals, multiple personalities and trying to be the centre of attention.) Will be warned 3 times before they're killed on sight.

The Captain will refuse to speak of and about any towns that aren't good for immersion.

Biobon109

Villager
i would like to join....my whole back story is that im a sky pirate. but there is no suitable town for me...so can i join?

Ahoy Me-harty.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It should be fine for you to join, you'll need to come to the cove when one of the town members that can add you are online to show you the guidelines book to read.

Shalor_Mayko

Loyal Servant of Altera
This sounds fun! I would love to join using the Mayko of redcliff, Though he's not the killing type, he is a master engineer, tacticition and "exploder of things". (pending ban)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Of course, just know that if you randomly build without permission from myself, jasonK94 or Vestigial_limb, you will be kicked from the town xD. I usually have to repeat that rule a lot >>

Anyway, I'll add you to the town now :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This sounds fun! I would love to join using the Mayko of redcliff, Though he's not the killing type, he is a master engineer, tacticition and "exploder of things". (pending ban)
Some of my crew aren't killers, they range from builders to farmers to murderers-
I like to collect heaps of different people, because it just seems like the pirate thing to do, although I should warn you that some players and towns don't like the pirates :p

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Basically, we need test subjects fer tha doc' and if we get some prisoners fer the tinkerer, we won't have a feud with tha dwarves na more.
at the highest point so you have to jump onto it and climb up ivy or something
Plenty of boats like that, the problem is getting all the way up there, might want ta' ask Sally about getting yer boat strung up...

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Of course, you just have to come to the cove and RP your joining :p if I didn't have RP joining I wouldn't get to RP much at all xD.

ArekkusuWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll come online and RP join in a few minutes, I've just been modding my skin for an unhooded, masked version ;)