Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Ironwall Expedition

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Once Roy's completed his rounds to the different camps in the new lands and gathering people who wish to join him, I'm planning on starting an expedition towards the place where Ironwall is going to be. The journey itself will be the entire event and will be DM'ed either by myself, Jazzper or another player that we both agree on. My current plan for how exactly we're gonna do this mostly consists of doing temporary claims of plots for setting camp and the like, though if that's not an ok way of doing things, i'm ok with improvising. This way, if others who are travelling around see it, they can feel free to join in, or we can be asked if we're ok with being attacked by bandits or something :p. If anyone would like their character to join, feel free to let me know and I'll set up a time for Roy to get in touch with you! That being said, I'm claiming 2 more posts, one for player list, and one to show the planned route (Currently thinking of going from the Fuvur camp to where Ironwall is planned to be)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*cough* this is still a thing, if your character has already decided to join Roy in some way shape or form, let me know and I'll add you to the character list I totally wasn't too lazy to fill out at the time >_>

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just a warning, I'm planning on having this starting up in about a week or two, so if you're interested, or would like a character to be trained in blacksmithing by Roy, talk to him before then!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just a warning, I'm planning on having this starting up in about a week or two, so if you're interested, or would like a character to be trained in blacksmithing by Roy, talk to him before then!
sorry, life's been hectic trying to get grades up in classes which are going meh, also dealing with stuff other than school so I haven't been able to really plan this out yet... I'm sorry guys, I'll try to get to work on this asap