Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Innocent Intentions | [Cancelled]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1669873733703.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

INNOCENT
INTENTIONS

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

A caravan never reaches its destination on its way to Queensport, though the roads are difficult this time of year. Even a guiding light might draw the wrong kind of attention...

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────
x

The land around Queensport just felt somewhere apt for what I'm going for. This is not limited to anyone, though it could be surmised it is a combat encounter.
Possibly moving times pending the one at 3EST the same day. Priority given to those not currently signed up for other events.

Party 4/4
⋆ Adda Moosh
⋆ Veldric mageaegis
⋆ Erwin Scroll120
⋆ Andrew Mr.Slime

Reserves:
⋆ Asero Electric

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If at all possible, I’ll sign up as a reserve for this event since I couldn’t make the other one. Seems the most applicable to Asero compared to the other events

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I apologise - I should have thought ahead and said something. I ended up sleeping till 8pm and missed every one of them. Will reschedule when I can think a bit clearly.

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it until 2.5 hours after that start time, so my slot is available! I hope everyone who can go has fun, look forward to hearing about it. ^-^

Mr.Slime

Lord of Altera
Events Staff
Legend
Staff
Mr_00Slime
Mr_00Slime
Legend
It's really late for me, like 1am and on a workday. So, I can't make it unfortunately. Still, have fun on the event!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hmm - Scheduling other ones as well. Lets go with Saturday 17th at 6EST instead and hope it works

Last edited:

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Unfortunately the still doesn't work for me, but I appreciate you trying to shift things around. My work schedule... it's very hard to attend events scheduled around EST times if I'm working on that day, sadly!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Hmm - Scheduling other ones as well. Lets go with Saturday 17th at 6EST instead and hope it works
Put me as a reserve, not sure if I’d be able to make it, but if I can I’ll join

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Unfortunately the still doesn't work for me, but I appreciate you trying to shift things around. My work schedule... it's very hard to attend events scheduled around EST times if I'm working on that day, sadly!
Put me as a reserve, not sure if I’d be able to make it, but if I can I’ll join
Sorry that you can't make it (or possibly can't) - Have put Asero to reserves.

Scroll120 Are you able to make the time? If so I can put you in Eirlys' place.