Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Imperial Map

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
(This is a first attempt at successfully recording and most accurately depict the estimated frontiers of the current Grand Lion Empire. Please help me in doing this, since I might have made some errors in doing so. Remember this is all RP-wise.)

altera map.jpg
Legend:

Yellow Counties: Official, Arcturian-owned counties of the Empire. These are the most stable and recognized regions of the Lion Empire.

Orange Counties: Counties owned by old vassals of House Arcturus, or members of the Empire. Also long-owned counties, with the exception of House Silverian, which at the current moment seems to be in a contested state.

Light Red Counties: The region currently occupied and held by the Latikinons, a semi-independent army in a long-term loyalty pact with the Empire. They are considered semi-autonomous, and their lands are prone to change.

Dark red Counties: These are counties that are actively claimed and might be invaded in the near future. These counties do not currently are in the Empire, and are only depicted as lands that the Imperial Throne considers part of the Realm of Novus by right.

altera map.jpg

(AS I SAID, THIS IS PRONE TO CHANGE, AND I'DE LOVE TO HAVE PERTINENT COMMENTS THAT COULD HELP ME ON THIS! Btw, this is also another hint on what will happen in the near future... ;) )

Oh, and this is a STRICTLY OOC map. Which means that until the dark red regions turn yellow, you shouldn't know about this RP-wise.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Also, please note, when he says official, there is no server granted claim on anything, and so you are free to contest this as you wish.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Your Kingdom of port silver has included all my land your laying claim to. Good luck with that ;P

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Hate to say it, Val, but you maaay need to redraw the lines a little...

For example, the Novus region doesn't actually include Novus, nor does the Skiardo Estate actually include Skiardo...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

For example, the Novus region doesn't actually include Novus, nor does the Skiardo Estate actually include Skiardo...
Its a geographically-awful first attempt, I doubted stuff like that would happen! xD

Your Kingdom of port silver has included all my land your laying claim to. Good luck with that ;P
Which is not really meant to be, as I said, I drew it completely approximately, the thing is that this RP map is not as precise as the Dynmap.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum

Its a geographically-awful first attempt, I doubted stuff like that would happen! xD
That map is horribly inaccurate. Good for a drawn one, but still horribly inaccurate. I'm not surprised so many lands are out-of-place.

Which is not really meant to be, as I said, I drew it completely approximately, the thing is that this RP map is not as precise as the Dynmap.
Just confirms my point.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
just claim everything then leave salts ridge to the side and delcare it the island of heretics anyone not following the empire we dump them there like austrailia XD

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You think that maps inaccurate? you should see the version I've turned into my Dnd map xD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Port Silver is designed to function similarly to Switzerland and function as a safe, neutral zone to enable roleplay for all comers.

If you attempt to claim them or act aggressively towards the city, they will form their self-defense militias, they will hire mercenaries, and they will escalate until they are OOCly free once more, as I have freely stated in my explanation of the new system, unless you can uniformly and with full consensus have the full support of a moot of all active nobility.

The starter town for roleplay will remain free unless the server as a whole consents to new rule there.

I give you a free mulligan to redefine your borders to not include the City-State, not kingdom, of Port Silver now that you know that claiming it as such will result in heavy consequences at this time, if you so choose to exercise it.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Well, If port silver defends it'self in Strictly rp rules, I would be happy. However such a thing should not Escalate into OOC as this is all Rp related things~

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Precisely.

We'd never take Port Silver OOC; that would cause waaaay too many problems. At most, we'd take it and appoint an Intendant over the city who also happened to be a staff member so as to refrain from taking the city in any way shape or form OOC.

EDIT: And just to clarify, that's IF we ever want to take it OOC. Again, our primary intention is to steer away from having any OOC involvement regarding the city.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
I absolutely relish the fact Grafjell is on no one's maps... keep it that way, it is relatively unknown.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Yeah, and even under RP terms it's all about how you word it.

Like...

Maaaybe I shouldn't help, that wouldn't be fair.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Yeah, and even under RP terms it's all about how you word it.

Like...

Maaaybe I shouldn't help, that wouldn't be fair.
We don't want to touch Port Silver itself, merely RP-wise.

If you attempt to claim them or act aggressively towards the city, they will form their self-defense militias, they will hire mercenaries, and they will escalate until they are OOCly free once more, as I have freely stated in my explanation of the new system, unless you can uniformly and with full consensus have the full support of a moot of all active nobility.
Well... and? More RP opportunities and battles, right? ;)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
How, do you think, would other houses react to you, rp-wise, claiming what has been declared neutral grounds during the last council we had? :

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
How, do you think, would other houses react to you, rp-wise, claiming what has been declared neutral grounds during the last council we had? :
In the way I want them to...
Remember that my opinion is that since Grief was taken down and the Silver Crown destroyed, there has been a void in what i'd call the ''Large scale'' RP developments. I am trying to fill this void, and more of the lore we're writing will be unvealed soon. Besides, I didn't say we were going to run into PS, burning entire buildings in our passage and attempt to remove the entire ''neutral'' situation of Port Silver. The really, really worst scenario that could happen to Port Silver is having an Intendant who would govern (RP-wise) with a somewhat closed eye in the name of the Emperor, nothing much.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Port Silver is designed to function similarly to Switzerland and function as a safe, neutral zone to enable roleplay for all comers.

The starter town for roleplay will remain free unless the server as a whole consents to new rule there.

I give you a free mulligan to redefine your borders to not include the City-State, not kingdom, of Port Silver now that you know that claiming it as such will result in heavy consequences at this time, if you so choose to exercise it.
So Port silver is kind of like Shattrath? ( If you are familiar with the WoW universe )