Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Homecoming Feast (Peaceful and Private)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*Large white doves deliver a little invitation to the Azerwind Family, the Azerwind Guards, the Sangrian Royal Family, the Sangrian Guards and a few others..*

Fellow friends, allies and loved ones, it is a time for celebration! My two cousins- Nonus and Aurelius- have returned to their family after a long and arduous journey, fraught with much peril and misfortune! They have braved the world, and are now safe at home.

In honor of their homecoming, I will be throwing a feast. I hope you can attend and meet the rest of my family during such an auspicious time! It will be held in Astrakhan by the riverside, next weekend- as the auguries have foretold of a most clear and temperate day on that date! Feel free to bring guests and food.

OOC: This will be held Friday, June 16th, at 2 PM EST (That's 1 PM CST.) at Astrakhan. To get to Astrakhan, go to Mockingbay and find the little black/blue sail boat. The date or time may change if the VIPs (Nonus and Aurelius's players') cannot attend at that time.

WARNING: This is going to be an Italian-style feast, meaning there will be a massive amount of food and drink. Make sure your character comes hungry.

Bump me if I forgot you.

Also, if by some chance an uninvited guest (NOT including people brought along by those invited) appears, they may be turned away from the party if they cannot prove that they know the Regent. Of course, as this is a peaceful event, any violence will be met with arrest by Theo's lictors.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Current Menu
(Will add more if people bring food- pls post said items)
Appetizers/Sides:
  1. Baguettes, Vienna bread, and focaccia, all with olive oil, salt and pepper available for use.
  2. Proscuitto and Serrano ham.
  3. Cantaloupe and watermelon.
  4. Alcoholic pink lemonade.
  5. Garum
First Course:
  1. Black bear steaks, drizzled with a blackberry syrup sauce, served with a side of cold pasta salad.
  2. Freshly braised freshwater bass risotto.
  3. Fried potatoes.
Second Course:
  1. Lamb shanks (Persian style)
  2. Timpano
  3. Salad with edible flowers, (pansy and nasturtium) olive oil, and fresh pepper.
  4. Mixed fruit cocktails.
Third Course:
  1. The third course will be entirely made up of any foods you guys bring :heart: Bump me with ur item.
Dessert Course:

1. Chocolate cheesecake
  2. Tiramisu
  3. Assortment of cookies.
  4. Coffee
  5. Assortment of teas
  6. Candied fruits
  7. Lemon and Poppyseed Cheesecake (AmparoCastaway )
  8. Guests bringing desserts, pls bump me with ur item.

Last edited:

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Instead of all of that, you could have just added a single meme.. A single meme can feed an entire village.. :) :heart:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Accidentally put up the wrong date. It's still Saturday, but that means it's June 17th.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but the event's going to have be held Friday, 2 PM EST.
This is due to scheduling conflicts and the fact that I can't hold it next week since I'll be off on a trip to Spain.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I (Violet) will not be able to make it. My mom refuses to let me stay home so I'm stuck without my computer.
Violet will make it up to everyone when I get home and can access my laptop.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I (Violet) will not be able to make it. My mom refuses to let me stay home so I'm stuck without my computer.
Violet will make it up to everyone when I get home and can access my laptop.
We'll be sure to save you leftovers.