Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gnome Sweet Gnome

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: George Gnome
Nickname/Alias: Ninja_Kabom
Race: Gnome
Height:18 inches
Weight: 10kg
Hair: White
Eyes: Black
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Big curly white beard!
Appearance: Wooly red hat, and a blue coat
Strengths: Farming and Fishing
Weaknesses and fears: I'm scared of, well, falling in water
Religion and cults: Gnomisn
Profession: Being a Gnome.

I'm a gnome, gnomes like me live in gardens or in the mystical paths they wish to follow. My father Gandorf Gnome, was a young gnome when he "accidently" fell off a mole hill... He used to fish in the morning, and always catch the same fish, finely, was his name. Finely was a great fish he always knew what to do, he was also my god-father, he was my dads best friend in the entire garden. Anyway, my story began the day I was born...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I was born in the south snow land of Gnoze, (the land of the gnomes), my family was vast and interessting for instance, I have a granny that lives in a hill on her own, which is where she has lived for the past 99 years, she bakes some of the best cakes in the land! In my childhood, I went to Gnoi, gnome school, which is where you learn to be a good gnome! schooling finishes at the age of 7 which is pretty young you may think, but us gnomes are very smart. After schooling I helped my mother and father work the land and care for the miniture animals, we owned the local bakery called "Gnomish Noms", we were garden famous! I decided to leave home and head formthe legendary lands of Altera, this is where I met you guys!