Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gladiator Battles

Kierkegaard

I think I might like it here
Hi everyone!

So, Mirage has just created a gladitorial arena in it's confines. Of course tournaments will be held there, as well as games. But, there is always a dark underside to arenas, those who are forced to fight against there will.

Currently, I'm RPing an underground slave trader for the gladiator arena. I have a secret holding cell, as well as some Pirate suppliers. We are missing two things! The first is gladiator slaves. I'm asking for people who are interested in a different kind of RP, and am not requiring that you use your current character for this RP. If you'd like to create a whole new throw away character specifically to be a gladiator slave that would be just fine! (These characters have a high potential of dying.)

The second thing I am missing is buyers and betters. As the slave trader I will also be taking bets on the bouts between gladiators! Of course this will be hush hush and under the table... Or, you have the option of buying a slave! If you do, all bet profits will go straight to you. However, if the slave dies, well your investment is lost.

If anyone is interested let me know! We'll talk more about how these events will take place later, but I need people want to participate before we can get this thing off the ground!

Spark

Broken
I'd like to apply for the place as the Adoring Fan.
Reasons why; I have huge orangey-yellow hair and I'm fun to kill.

Kierkegaard

I think I might like it here
Great! I'll make an "application" for it. There may be some potential rads involved for everyone too...