Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished From Below - Introductions {Part I}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

PART I
Rumours begin to surface about further disappearances within Queensport, that people are snatched in the night and not to return. Some say it is out of fear, that they simply leave to escape the place for the demons lurking in the forests, yet they leave their belongings behind... Watchmen have been stationed around the city, lanterns burn through the night. The gates are now to be locked at sunset. Guards patrol more frequently.

Something is in the air. An unease and restlessness that cannot quite be placed, people suspecting one another and no longer holding trust in those who protect them. Whispers of a 'darkness' beneath the lands seem to come from nowhere, but they linger and stay as unwelcome guests all the same.

Something stirs within Queensport.

When: Saturday 27th May.
Where: 'Queensport'.
Time: 3PM EST.
Classification: Violent.

Currently open to those who reside in or travel regularly to Queensport. We are also accepting temps to play guards for this, though!
See the main campaign thread [HERE]
=
This is one of several events of a long campaign me and BrianAT16 have worked on, with the approval of Lannis - They are violent events, and each will have a risk of character death or injury. Brennard cannot save everyone. Mitch
While we'd love to open it up to more people, allowing the entire server to appear in events that they'd likely not know about is unfair to those who live and remain within QP. It's gonna be slightly private in that sense, apologies. (Of course, you're welcome to come RP here etc. ; ) )

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Would the small handful (like two or something?) of parties who had gone through the first explorations be able to participate? Since they already had knowledge of what was happening.
A.K.A.. muh boy who died?

Scardrac

Felsummer
Would the small handful (like two or something?) of parties who had gone through the first explorations be able to participate? Since they already had knowledge of what was happening.
A.K.A.. muh boy who died?
pst.

It's up to Elz, but I think members of the guild wouldn't have too tough a time getting into this! (That is, after all, the whole purpose of it!)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
maceo is included for these events right

i can play him despite shelf and him staying in lyon AND qp?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is tomorrow (Today for me since its1:30am ahaha) and we're still looking for more event temps! They'll be the fighting violent sorts, but more info will be via PM'ing to keep it secret for the participants. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And to note- This is for Kaltstaat/Queensport folks, I'm sure future events in the chain will be more free to include others but this makes the most IC sense and is easier on DMs. Thanks!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If you need an event temp, i can help.

Edit: it's like 5 am rn, but i should stay up for this since i had like, 8 naps yesterday.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Wait, why was this event made to be on the same day as the Bonfire event in Mockingbay, and so close to the same time?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Because weekends are the only times some folks can do things, and both events (as far as I know) seem vaguely private to their own groups/peoples. I've moved this an hour away but its very hard to appease all who may go.

edit: sniped

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I've spoken to Mok and he is fine with this because they are both semi-private to their respective regions so there is going to be little overlap. Let's just be civil and enjoy both of the fantastic events today!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I've spoken to Mok and he is fine with this because they are both semi-private to their respective regions so there is going to be little overlap. Let's just be civil and enjoy both of the fantastic events today!
This man speaks the true true

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
And to note- This is for Kaltstaat/Queensport folks, I'm sure future events in the chain will be more free to include others but this makes the most IC sense and is easier on DMs. Thanks!
And also for the Monster Guild people, yeah? Or has that changed?

Scardrac

Felsummer
And also for the Monster Guild people, yeah? Or has that changed?
I'm not going to do the sponsorship thing just yet, want to give this time to explain its story and progress before anything else. If your character has no other reason to be in QP besides meeting the guild then it wouldn't make much sense to be there otherwise, would it? It's not like this is a planned in-character occurrence. I would feel too cheesy just suddenly tossing people into the mix.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This event is not open to the guild just yet as the guild has juuust been created I think- Likely invited to future events however. There's a few parts! :)
(Except Gael ofc, he lives in QP. :p)