Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FrenziedAxe Tribe [Orcs, Lizards, Goblins,

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
What are we? The FrenziedAxe Tribe is a village errr, tribe in the making. Once we have enough money the region and House will be created. If you would like to help out with this please contact "Taleis" in-game. This tribe will be rather hostile tribe hidden in a remote location. It will be filled with the nasty, and cold-hearted creatures that are seen as monsters in the current society. Members of this tribe will rarely be seen in public general because they're disgusted with all "outsiders". If they are in public they'r generally hidden in cloaks, and robes.

What races are we composed of? Orcs will be our main race but we also accept Goblins, and Lizzards

Where will you be located? If you look at dynamic map (http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:8123/) and scroll to the east of "Port_Silver" or generaly the center of the map... you will see a very large forrest with two lakes. If you zoom in you should see a de-forrest area next to one of the smaller lakes. We'll be located there.

What will the village be like? First let me start with my idea of the spawn. Upon entering our portal you will spawn in a burrow hidden beneath a tree. Inside the burrow will be signs warning you that if you leave the burrow you are giving you're consent that you are willing to die by exiting the burrow. Once you have left the burrow you will be on the edge of the forrest. In front of you will be 3-4 layers of chopped down trees, just the trunks are left. And after the layers you will see a village with sturdy, but short, wooden walls. Inside all buildings will have the general characteristic theme of being rather dark. This is as simple as the concept of the village gets, if I told you the full thing I'm afraid you die of reading massive walls of text.

Please note that this is just to get the idea of the village out there, anything in this thread is subject to change!

What God will we worship? Following the cruel, and fierce stereotypes of our races we will naturally follow the God, Killrox because it represents us the best.

To be updated

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Help spread the idea! http://bit.ly/P5FeKq

Earthspawn = orcs
graylings = goblins
primordials = lizzards

I know them by what they represent better so I wrote this that way, but I'll change it later.

Thank you to RobotBrom for you're generous donation of 5,000.

And also I will be making orc skins for my members if they want. I can attempt to make goblin/lizzard ones but I'm not the best at those.

To do List
Raise money/Resources - Biggest priority
Recruit members
Write Town Lore
Better name?
Build Base
RP
RP
RP
RP
RP

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have a bunch of new concept builds on my single-player map and I've linked interested players some youtube videos. Currently we're seeking a better name for our house.

Options:

FrenziedAxe Clan
Direwolf Clan

Our City will be named Gulo'Thar

Unless someone has a better name.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Currently we are in need of money, to be exact around 25,000 until its founded. From there it is much easier. I aded you to our conversation where I linked some concept builds, I haaven't posted mine but thats soon, along with our backstory.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay I can't see how to add you to the conversation, I'll get one of them to add you when they are on.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Where it shows who;s in the conversation, underneath it says Add more Participants, thats how to add me, and I guess when MC gets up it's time to start Saving...So thats 190k Radiants I need now.... Diggy Diggy Hole!

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm sorry I'm blind about that conversation thing. I found "Conversation Participants" but no Add more Participants.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I think it might be Invite More instead of Participants one... And 190 as I've got a ton of Projects going on at the moment, I like to help though so Its no biggy, *Hides from Tang*

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Already have the location.

First - Concept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=J7zgobzAcfk&annotation_id=annotation_345601

Thats one of the concept buildings i've seen that I like and we may get some ideas from

Here is another one

Honestly this one isn't as good, its mostly the texture pack you can download this map and explore though. I still like some of the buildings.

Location. Find "Warstrorm" on dynamic map
http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:8123/

Its east from the center of the map or slight south east from "Port_Silver"

Anyway find it. Good you have found it! Go east of Warstrom, if you go exactly east you'll hit a lake. That is split between some grassland and a forrest. We will build on the grassland and chop away at the forrest as we exapnd. I have plans to connect the lake to the river, and expand the river so ships can go down it. I also have plans to have a massive wall similar to the ones in the videos. The wall being connected to the mountains to the map boundaries.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Lol you invited seth to the converastion about my orc city?
or was he already in the conversation because swear it was just me and druk lol :L
you told me in inbox you coudl start my village for me? Then it wouldnt be my village lol!
Anyway I guess we should talk in inbox and figure some stuff out!
Earthspawn supremacy!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And now I'm going to ruin it.
There are no Orcs, Goblins or Lizards in our Lore. It would be nice for you to note that we have races that are very similar or basically the same but with different names. Orcs are Earthspawns and Goblins are Greylings. Forgot the name of so called "Lizards" but they're not even Lizards. It's stated in the Lore that they are actually amphibious creatures.