Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Free skin making.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I'm in the sudden mood to make skins, so I'll be doing them for free for a bit.

Examples:

EDIT: I forgot to mention anything relating to a template.

No template, but pictures / detailed wording of what you want is appreciated.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Need one for Elias in excessive amounts of detail or whatever level of detail you see fit as long as the word 'excessive' is used.

Anyway, his non-mullet hair would be an almost reddish brown, curling mildly as it reaches to his neck. Hands are gloved with a black regal fabric, meeting with royal purple sleeve, that travels up symmetrically on both arms optional gold bands half up the bicep on each. One of those fancy side capes would stretch over his right shoulder with a lighter grey, if you're willing to use one of those fancy prance new skin formats. If not, don't add it. Additionally, a sleeveless silver tunic covers his chest, gold sigils upon said tunic, accenting it. Pants would be simple, fur lined browns to blacks. Boots would have similar golden bands to the arms, if acceptable. Otherwise, detailed in the same coloration as the tunic. Eyes are blue, skin is pale.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The Nakat on the end is a female, so yes!

I'm not very experienced in dresses and the like, but I'm willing to try.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
So, I'll get you the skin through PM but add a grizzled, sharp grey beard, add some scars to Vlad's face.

He'll have a crimson tunic on himself, with his sleeves being chain from the chainmail shirt underneath the tunic. He'll have a silver locket. He'll have light-leather (Brownish red mixed) boots, black leggings.

He'll have long black gloves.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Another example added to the OP.

I'll get working on all of these skins today, expect your skin by tomorrow unless something goes horribly wrong.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Need one for Storm in armor like Geralt's from Witcher 3. Storm's hair should have some more grey but thats the only difference to head. Thanks if you do it and I can give more info if needed ^.^

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Keep in mind I'm not going in order of who posted, but what I find the easiest skins to make to the hardest ones since those'll require more time to get right.

Screwed up the beard and the colour of the gloves (they're a very, very dark maroon rather than black), but I already shaded. Sorry.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Ok, so I've been needing a new skin for the Greyling for quite some time. Although I'd like the general facial features and skin color to remain the same, any other changes are more than welcome. New robes (any colour), etc. No shoes. Here's the current skin;

Greyling.png

I honestly don't mind what you do with it, aslong as it looks better than the one above, which I messed with a lot in the process of changing it between clothes.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Could I maybe have one for Marcus, he looks like this picture, but a more greyish hair colour.
got-game-of-thrones-34309342-500-281.jpg

Last edited:

skuller

Lord of Altera
Sorry to change my mind but character development changed my plans. I hope you haven't started the one I asked for yet if you did it's no longer needed and I was wondering if I could ask for another one. If you started go ahead and put my request at the bottom of the list ;) . Any way I guess I just need you to make the skin look just generally better. I guess it's kinda like shading. I'd need the skull to stay on the robe and as before I just need the robes edited not the skin of The Greyling. Thanks!

Attachments