Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

For the Kings!

Which side do you fight for?

• Total voters

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
Thank you to all current and future members of the newly dubbed Enforcers. By joining me you have all shown great honor. I've also come up with some new information about the Rebellion. Their entire cause is based upon supposition, theory, and "what if"s nothing more. This only confirms that we are on the right path and that their ideals are about as watertight as a sieve. As for the rest you rebels... I wish we wouldn't have to come to arms against each other. The longing in my heart for peace is so strong that it burns. (Maybe that's the mushroom stew I had for lunch) If you insist on a war, however, we will not fail! We will not falter! The gods themselves are on our side! Against them YOU! SHALL! FALL! HEAR OUR WAR CRY! OOHRAH!

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
The gods will not protect those who corrupt this land! We will free Altera from the curse that is our Kings and Queens. As we speak, we are forming a strong bond with many. Our forces have connections with every town and every nation. We are rising! Our fire burns with the fury of a sun! Our soldiers will shake the ground with their fury, our Archers will rain death upon your heads! We will strike when you are the most vulnerable, and at your Heart. Your Monarchy will fall, your castle will be torn down used to build the nation. We will not Falter! We will not be quelled! We will rise up and take back Altera for all!

For the People! For Freedom! For a Free Altera!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Death to the High Kings! Off with the traitor's heads! The Revolution will never fall!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*pulls out swords and throws one to all the Kings Defenders*
I suggest you leave this thread before your petty "revolution" is beheaded veeery quickly.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hey! Alot of the guys who are fighting for the High Kings are talking on our thread! I have the right to rant angrily on yours!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You're so dead, you dont even know it!

When i'm done with you, you'll become rotting artwork and they'll wonder what the twisted face and disfigured limbs represent!

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
You're so dead, you dont even know it!

When i'm done with you, you'll become rotting artwork and they'll wonder what the twisted face and disfigured limbs represent!
Maybe my human allies, but not me! You'll be banished to the Nether for opposing me!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ha, I shall banish you to the End to suffer a lifetime of staring and emptiness, and before the hunger takes your feeble soul you shall beg for mercy!

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Ha, I shall banish you to the End to suffer a lifetime of staring and emptiness, and before the hunger takes your feeble soul you shall beg for mercy!
I shall never beg! I shall not fail! The Revolution will never waver! Death to the High Kings! Banishment for the King's Hands! Yay for New Altera a land without Monarchs, the people shall rule over themselves without the Monarchs constantly waiting for them to slip up! Viva la Revolution!