Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

For the Kings!

Which side do you fight for?

• Total voters

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
I don't know if they have what it takes Ravens :mad: (torture's and beatings have already started on colaborators of the Kings)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Ladies and Gentlemen all across Altera.. It is obvious that we shall fend off the plebs from invading our gracious and almighty empire. 'Tis happened before and shall happen after. However, we shall slay the Peasantry with our lordly swords, with full equipment of pure steel. They shall run and we shall be victorious. I, Lord Polo, am ready to take up my sword against the enemies of our Monarchy and therefore Altera.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
No, you shall not pass! The revolution will fall at the death of you and Will. Prepare to be killed! My sword will strike the blood from the vessels that keep your body moving.

I don't know if they have what it takes Ravens :mad: (torture's and beatings have already started on colaborators of the Kings)
You'll never catch me!!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
(I'm posting this on threads for both sides)

If your a Revloutionarie or a Rebel, theres a thread on the Organizations Forum. Reply there, if your NOT a Rebel or Revolutoinary, please don't reply there.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The way this is going, our gracious Monarchy won't even have to put up their sword against the peasantry as the Knights, Lords and Radiants all across Altera will unite against those pesky villagers and peasants... If you are one of these and you side with the "rebellion" you are a fool and a traitor. They shall do to you exactly what they plan to do with the others, murder them and believe they have the power over Northern Kingdoms. I laugh upon these funny peasants believing they can create new government... Just imagine if the leaders were chosen by the people, not Gods. What chaos would it bring.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Name: Danie_D
Roleplay Name: Danie
Town: Core
Benefit to joining this side: I am completely loyal to the Kings and Queens of Altera. I'm also good with a bow.
Hindrance to fighting for the Kings: I'm not as good with a sword.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Minecraft name: PeculiarGuy
Roleplay name: Sarah
Town: Aurolous
Benefit: I come from a race of skilled weapon smithys! Given the proper materials of course! :D
Hinderance: Was once part of the rebellion, but no more! <.<

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Minecraft Name: MRPolo13
Roleplay Name: Polo
Town: Del
Benefit to joining this side: I value honour far more then life, therefore I shall never betray what has once been said. I am also skilled with weapons and am a good strategist if the need for one arises
Hinderance: Black Moon weakens me, making my abilities to fight or think straight lower by far.

(Why haven't I actually used this format before, I have no idea ^.^)