Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster For the Good of the Realm.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Untitled design (3).png

Throughout the Landing, Blackrush, Candlewood, and other major cities - a poster is hung with care. In a deep blue ink, it reads.
"To those of Good Faith, Good Heart, and Strong Mind. We need you, in our time of need. Demons haunt the Cerulean Expanse.
They take the souls of our loved ones, our friends, our family. They turn them into violent and harmful beasts.

Even if you do not hold me in good will - it matters not. We must save them.

I call upon the Realmsguard, I call upon those of Shalherana, Valiant, Ignis, Theodra, and the Grey Lady. I call upon Mages.

Let us defeat these demons humanely, and save our loved ones from their grasp.

Come to Candlewood, if you wish to aid."

- Athryl Mithtanil, Sage of Candlewood -

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
View attachment 127886

Throughout the Landing, Blackrush, Candlewood, and other major cities - a poster is hung with care. In a deep blue ink, it reads.
"To those of Good Faith, Good Heart, and Strong Mind. We need you, in our time of need. Demons haunt the Cerulean Expanse.
They take the souls of our loved ones, our friends, our family. They turn them into violent and harmful beasts.

Even if you do not hold me in good will - it matters not. We must save them.

I call upon the Realmsguard, I call upon those of Shalherana, Valiant, Ignis, Theodra, and the Grey Lady. I call upon Mages.

Let us defeat these demons humanely, and save our loved ones from their grasp.

Come to Candlewood, if you wish to aid."

- Athryl Mithtanil, Sage of Candlewood -

L + RATIO + ASHEN BLIGHT

Emmaway

Lord of Altera
A poster is put up by the Guard in those towns and cities within the Kingdom of Aethel Deira.

"A threat to the integrity of the laws and order of our society anywhere marks the same such threat everywhere.

The Third Guarantee is an absolute proclamation, one which is not to be bent for the sake of expediency or cries
for valour. If any violate the Acts of Crime, inform the guard and they shall face trial and punishment accordingly.

Those who have not been sentenced to a punishment after a fair and public trial are to be treated as innocent,
and those who would enact vigilante justice upon them shall find themselves criminals.

Speak, and let us forge a more perfect realm for us all, devoid of brigandine action.

Law and Order must prevail, or all we live for is lost. Consider all who read this made aware.

Captain Adepheus Adreon of the Household Guard"

---

OOC note in case I worded this badly: This is directed at both sides. If people be committing crimes, report them!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
the fact Athryl has done a complete 180 from Lana's last RP with him defending the possessed really gives credit to the other good of the Realm poster.
Even Lana doesn't have the patience for it anymore.

Edit: not IC message, pls no twitter wars 220

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
the fact Athryl has done a complete 180 from Lana's last RP with him defending the possessed really gives credit to the other good of the Realm poster.

Nope, he doesn’t want to treat them as less than human beings. This is being interpreted in a negative light — he literally wants to help them as humanely as possible. :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

Also, as a note - RP can change characters intentions. It’s called growth!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
(sorry that was not meant to be rude LMAO athryl has just had a lot of voices and visitors in his little head!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
mfw literally athryl wants to be nice and get them safely to be exorcised and everyone else is like "burn him at the STAKE for wanting to heal these people of their STABBING AND MURDERING TENDENCIES!!!"

https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_6a3252d85f4c7dc16ad80f2b9b770bd7.jpg

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
All my homies want to burn Athryl at the stake

(For legal reasons this is a joke I swear < 3)

Last edited: