Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fluff the Gods Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Sunduor

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username:
Fluff The God

Country & Timezone: US EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: these are both ill offenses that break roleplaying and do not keep all players currently roleplaying on par with each other in there experiences. Allowing one to break these rules ruins the RP for others, PowerGaming is over exaggerating the skills of your in game character to a point it may break the roleplay experience for others enjoying the lore. Meta Gaming out of character information about the in character game being used by you character in the RP. Big no no

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Eh super boring single dad i play alot of different games but would love a RP to bing from time to time i also stream but wont stream on the server unless given permission. I work too much and the only free time i get is when my son sleeps or visits grandparents.

Referral: totally random search on google :p

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Sunduor Havelock

Race: Anhalder

Appearance: Red Eyes(I know its not technically Lore Savy but Red Eyes in a BLue eyed race is defining to my character) *, short Brown Hair with a simple goatee, Athletic in stature. Light Olive skin, wears an inherited set of armor black with bronze detail and ruby set throughout the armor to signify the Havelock Family Heirloom.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): The Havelock family is a Old but ruined Anhalder family. As the last male heir of Havelock, Sunduor set out at a young age to conquer the world in his own way setting upon quest after quest even being accepted by a Half Spawn settlement for his strength in battle. Sunduor has ridden most of Altera in search of his version of enlightenment through steel and adventure. He set Eastward to Adventure and war anywhere he could find. gathering a fierce Party of warriors Sunduor was able to fill his coffers and keep his party well fed and well geared. After realizing his success in finances from his adventures he set out to find his family heirloom Sword as his father told him it was lost in the southeast of Gotland during his great grandfather's own adventures where he was slain by an Earthspawn Chief with a Bounty on his head from a local Settlement. It was Rumoured the Chieftan kept the sword and took it In his travels further North, So Sunduor and his party set out to find any information on the Earthspawn called Auhgan Grikug. while traveling Eastward in seek of any information for the Legendary Havelock Sword Named Knightfall he came across a small village led by what seemed to be Elder Wizard who went by Ireldor he stated that the sword was held by a HalfSpawn child born of a chieftan named Borug Grikug a Decendent of Auhgan. The Halfspawn was said to be located Far Northeast of Gottland. With this information, Sunduor and his party set out heading further north and even further east, asking of the Halfspawn in each Settlement Passed. Sunduor nearly as far as you could go nearing the sea of Northeast Gottland taking the night in a Inn for the night overheard a bunch while drinking at the bar speaking of a Sword wielded by a Halfspawn in a Camp nearby that was described exactly as the family legend. a Diamond Blade with a Solid Gold hilt a Set Ruby to the bottom of the handle and enchanted by the arcane themselves. Immediately inquiring about the sword and Halfspawn he was warned of the danger only to ignore this and immediately Gather his party to head out for Gilkugs Camp. Nearing the Camp Sunduor and his Party lined the woods Bows in hand they ambushed the Halfspawn Party swiftly winning the day with no losses Recollecting his Family heirloom with only money and time lost. on his way home from his venture reclaiming his family sword he and his party fell into a cavern with no way out and the only light coming from a portal to the Hellscape. Sunduor knew it was likely certain doom as he and his party were not outfitted to survive the Hellscape. With no choice at hand, he and his party traveled to the Hellscape where he battled many an enemy and was lost and trapped for nearly two years. Battling and scavenging as best as they could, it was inevitable his entire party was slain by a horde of Viand. Sunduor Barely Escaping with his life stumbled upon a Withered fighting to the death Sunduor barely in one piece managed to win and with this found a portal the Withered was guarding escaping to the overworld he returned home to the Maritte River Valley, where his Family Holdings lie in ruin after years of neglect. Spending time near home with no friends surviving the Hellscape and only his Family Heirloom he began collecting money and reattuning to the locals and nobles nearby. He spent most of his time helping other Nobles with squabbles within the realm to earn enough money to rebuild his family holdings. A fierce warrior and master architect he only needs the money and material to reattune his Holdings.

Attachments

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.