Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Experiance Instant Experiance, Instantly. [Reopened]

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
After careful calculation of how much exp you get from them, and what that experience will get you in terms of levels and enchants, I'm proud to say Naelwyn's Emporium has placed for sale it's Bottles of Experience for sale on the Auction house at a price as best figured to be fair for what they do.

Supplies are limited.

(I've kept exactly 5 bottles in my memento chest. These came from somewhere else, and are not for sale.)[Only mentioned lest people who I appreciate think I am crass enough to sell a gift.]

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Price dropped to 50/per. That's approximately 3200 radiants for level 30. (Give or take, you might get lucky or unlucky.)

Most lvl 30 enchants are worth similar or more than this. I just like selling people the chance to hit it big. If the bottles aren't making any progress towards being sold at all, I'll just pull them and mass-craft some enchanted gear myself.

They are available under the AH as:
"Bottle o' Enchanting".
Give em a try.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
How'd you get 'em? .-.
You can occasionally get them from the purple (Priest?) Villagers where they usually trade for either 2 or 3 bottles per emerald. I had a few goes at leveling from 0 to full XP using the bottles, it takes a bit over 1 and a half stacks to get all 30 levels.

- Boulder

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This thread is no longer relevant and is thus deprecated.

Please archive/move/delete/etc what you wish to it.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Guess what I have a supply of again?

They are now an absolute pain to get, but fun to.

Putting on the AH at 60r, and if you request a bulk delivery, that price will drop to 55r each.

Have fun enchanting.