Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Everfrost Grove

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1671720093303.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

956d3fa5f8b42e6263c449c30432412c.png

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

The collection of Little Lights has been returned in full, and to celebrate and give her thanks, Charity will be opening access to her Grove for the next little while. Whilst she will not always be present, vendors sell small gifts and an area to skate upon the ice is available. A selection of winter themed foods and drinks is available as well.

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

{ Festive Parties }
On the 24th December at around 5EST, Charity will be available in the Grove for those wishing to see her for a short time!
Reserved for something possibly on 26th December
⋆ TBA ⋆

[ OOC ]
There will be a warp set up near the well in spawn, for access to the 'Grove'. This will remain open for about a week or until New Years, to let people come and go as they please and enjoy the environment. If anyone would like to host a particular 'party' within it, throw me a message with your ideas and we can work with it as a sort of excuse to get people together at a set time. Charity will appear for brief periods here and there as I feel inspired to just chat, or listen, or so on. She will not be giving out custom gifts, the gifts are given out through the 'Gift of Giving' thread I'm arranging.

(I'll work on the warp/arch today. Bear with me as I don't know the warp stuff.)​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Warp is now done, thanks to warwolf. You can find the arch/warp at spawn outside the front of the tavern! Feel free to visit and RP there accordingly, the emotes are from the pressure plates you see here and there.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll have Charity be available for another hour today - 6pm EST to 7pm EST.

(Vendors in another part of the grove take emeralds, so bring a couple if you wanted to buy things.)