Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elven City] Val Royeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
NAME:RAIDER6504
RP NAME: Darikath Wyndrider
SPECIES: Elf, Aladonian (Realm approx. 509km from Altera)
REASON FOR RESIDENCY: After what happened in my own kingdom, (read RP profile, coming soon) I would love to live amongst elves in a grand city, and would help in any way I could. (I have also always wanted to meet master Lonmar)
CURRENT RESIDENCY: Nifelheim

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
NAME:RAIDER6504
RP NAME: Darikath Wyndrider
SPECIES: Elf, Aladonian (Realm approx. 509km from Altera)
REASON FOR RESIDENCY: After what happened in my own kingdom, (read RP profile, coming soon) I would love to live amongst elves in a grand city, and would help in any way I could. (I have also always wanted to meet master Lonmar)
CURRENT RESIDENCY: Nifelheim
Sure you can join, just stop by when I'm in game sometime to sort everything out.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Name: SobekRa
RPName: Raliel
Species: High Elve
Reason for Residency: I would really like to live in a city with my own kind, since humans are so incoveniently... barbaric.
I would prefer to be a resident. Regerettably, I can´t offer much right now, so I would also be happy to start of as a servant unde rthe condition that I can ascend to a resident later.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Name: SobekRa
RPName: Raliel
Reason for Residency: I would really like to live in a city with my own kind, since humans are so incoveniently... barbaric.
I would prefer to be a resident. Regerettably, I can´t offer much right now, so I would also be happy to start of as a servant unde rthe condition that I can ascend to a resident later.
Aha more High Elves!
I would be glad to welcome you to my mansion, just catch me in game sometime and we can organise everything.

Minecraft Username: QriHyewon
Roleplay Name: Qri Seomun
Race: Half Wood Elf, Half High Elf.
Servant or resident: Either. What ever you need.
Why you should be a Servant/Resident: I know a bit or two about cleaning. If you choose to make a a resident, I can make everything fancy and add cool stuff. But if you guys need a servant, I am really friendly

earthlord123

Settling in Altera
Minecraft Username: earthlord123
Roleplay Name:jason
Race:elf
Servant or resident:i want to be a respected archer if thats a servent ok
Why you should be a Servant/Resident: im an elf archer :cool: hey what texture pack do you use

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Minecraft Username: QriHyewon
Roleplay Name: Qri Seomun
Race: Half Wood Elf, Half High Elf.
Servant or resident: Either. What ever you need.
Why you should be a Servant/Resident: I know a bit or two about cleaning. If you choose to make a a resident, I can make everything fancy and add cool stuff. But if you guys need a servant, I am really friendly
Minecraft Username: earthlord123
Roleplay Name:jason
Race:elf
Servant or resident:i want to be a respected archer if thats a servent ok
Why you should be a Servant/Resident: im an elf archer :cool: hey what texture pack do you use
I'll see you two in game then

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
Name: Aman1211
RPName: Adilah Highelven
Reason for Residency: id love to be in a city of my own kind :)

Dramatic {Kyle}

Settling in Altera
Minecraft Username: DramaticBandGeek

Roleplay Name: Ashern Sliven

Race: Human

Servant or Resident: Resident

Why you should be a Servant/Resident:
Currently, Ashern is a new arrival to Altera with a slightly hidden past that he intrust only to his friends and few others. He also, unlike some humans, is quite friendly to the Elven races... His best friends and companions in his birth city were of the Elven kind. He wishes to join a community where he can be with folks he is friendly with and have an environment where he can start to forget about his past and begin on his future. He is also a sharp shooter on the bow, handy with a sword, and a fairly good builder as he was told.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Minecraft Username: DramaticBandGeek

Roleplay Name: Ashern Sliven

Race: Human

Servant or Resident: Resident

Why you should be a Servant/Resident:
Currently, Ashern is a new arrival to Altera with a slightly hidden past that he intrust only to his friends and few others. He also, unlike some humans, is quite friendly to the Elven races... His best friends and companions in his birth city were of the Elven kind. He wishes to join a community where he can be with folks he is friendly with and have an environment where he can start to forget about his past and begin on his future. He is also a sharp shooter on the bow, handy with a sword, and a fairly good builder as he was told.

Sounds interesting, see me in game to find you a place.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Knowing that the town will need a ship eventually, I thought for a while and decided on a ship to base my Town's ship on.
Behold, The Nautilus!

This will take time, but it will be grand :D

earthlord123

Settling in Altera
Knowing that the town will need a ship eventually, I thought for a while and decided on a ship to base my Town's ship on.
Behold, The Nautilus!

This will take time, but it will be grand :D
if you want us to build it with the same or equal amount of detail and depending on if you want it to be HUGE it will take lots of time and resourcees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.