Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Elfa's Final Reunion (because "last supper" was taken)

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
((Don't mind this, it posted when I was typing.... I'll remove this header when I'm done))

A letter would be sent to the tagged individuals containing the following message...

Quick OOC details:
Type: Peaceful
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016 @ 1200 CST | 12:00 pm CST (1800 GMT | 6pm GMT)
Public: No, though guests may a +1

hsigned.png

I have returned from caring for my father, though I am not to stay for long. My son cares for Falandraal now and I have my wife to take care of. We will be staying in my father's house and entrust the care of Falandraal, Altera, and her citizens to our son.

That being said, I should like to see my friends one last time. I am calling all of you together for a dinner... a reunion of sorts. I will be providing food and drink to you and a plus one, so bring one if you should like.

This message was sent to....
Attending
Nireth Alec Lady Alec
(+1 Kopii Omikuji)

Dunamis Zombie3255
(+1 Tryg godfather1)

Sif The Courier

Therry Exclaimer

Eyota ForestRose

Elmond Engem ironassassin

Alanna Sir_Ashington

Merry Logan07

Undecided

Post-humorously, any remaining family of Habin Lydel Ddaug02

Dayter Deash12

Sophie Michcat

Aewin Lannis

Vilvin hothhorn

Athryl IceandFire

Maplehoof Sovenas Ark

Not Attending (If you're here incorrectly, ping me!)
Somnastra Somnastra (Out of contact)
Tybalt (Don't remember his ign and he cannot attend)
Ashna Khvor solus (Zambies)
Laerornor Estes241 (Zambies)
Luna MageProtocol (Out of contact)

OOC Note:
I am aware that some of these characters are deceased or are otherwise no longer with us. This is a list of whom Elfa would send this to. If you could below, reply to whether you plan to attend or not and list your +1, if applicable. I'll get a date solidified today after work, if I can see (going to have an eye exam this evening where I'll be dilated.) Additionally, do know that the location may change to accommodate the number of people attending.

Last edited:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Can do depending on date. Haven't played Eyota in a very very long time, but I can bring her back for one event.